You Again

He opened the door and motioned for me to go in before him. I rolled my eyes and stepped in front of him.

"I don't know why you just can't..." I didn't finish my sentence because I looked up and saw Luke sitting on the couch.

Before I could argue Michael pushed me further into the room and locked the door.

"Michael!" I yelled banging on the door and I heard three distinct voices laughing on the other end.

"I'm going to kill you Ashton! Open the door!" I yelled again.

"Talk to Luke." I heard Calum say.

"You're not coming out until you talk to him. We have nowhere to be so we could keep you locked in there for as long as we want to."

I groaned and sat on the couch in the room. There was only one couch in the room and I was trying to sit as far away from Luke as I could get.

I was not going to talk to him.

***

I'm back!!!

To everyone who read Unlikely.. you guys are amazballs!!

And One Last Summer...my God, 1.7k reads!! I can't begin to say how thankful I am to those who read and left comments and who voted you guys are truly amazing. 

Okay so, Kimberly murders me with Michal and Dylan imagines so I wrote her a story with basically every yummy guy she loves to repay her!! 

This was taken from a random part of the story.. just so you get a gist of what really is going on. 

Someone please tell me they get the meaning of the cover of this story.. 

Enjoy this one.

Oh, pssht...

I love your sexy faces!