Epilogue /Happy Birthday/

Everything in bold is a flashback. I wrote this at 3 in the morning and I am sobbing.

The songs of this update are Look After You cover by Louis Tomlinson & Don't Let Me Go by Harry Styles.

________________

A final goodbye, from Blue Meets Green

________________

"You proposed to me on February 1st 2018, you were 27 and I was 24. It took you another four years to finally drop the question but I didn't complain."

________________

"Happy Birthday Babe!" Louis shouted, all around him were there closest friends laughing and shouting out the exact words just a few moments later. I grinned and ran over to him placing a kiss on his lips.

The house was dressed in steamers of blue, red, and gold. Cake and food lined one wall while a music set lined the other. It looked completely sloppy like it was done at last minute and knowing Louis it probably was, but I didn't care, I just cared that he was here and he had the small thought of it. He blushed sheepishly and ducked his head. He realised I knew it was last minute and he was ashamed. I leaned down and kissed him and everyone cheered.

"I love you." I told him he perked up and kissed my cheek and dragged me to the middle of the floor. Liam handed me a drink and shouted happy birthday before he walked away with another girl. I heard a shout and turned to see Candy right before she jumped into me. She had tears in her eyes and was shaking, I frowned why was she crying?

"Happy Birthday Marcel!" She shouted still crying, but she was smiling so happy tears? Zayn came along just behind her, he told me the same words before he pulled her away.

Suddenly the music stopped, I kept frowning, turning around to ask Louis what was wrong. Except Louis wasn't standing up, he was kneeling down on one knee, holding out a ring. It took a moment for me to understand but when I did the drink fell from my hand and I gasped.

"Marcel Harry Styles, I love you more then you will ever know. I love you more then I did yesterday and less then I will tomorrow. You are the most beautiful boy in the world, the light in my life, the one to make me realise that my life isn't a piece of shit. I know at the beginning I was never the greatest guy, but I am here now and I promise I will never leave your side. Will you do me the honours of marrying me?" He said and tears brimmed his eyes.

Everyone was silent around me I was freely crying now.

"Yes."

________________

"We got married on August 9, 2018. And I remember, I never told you this but that day I was panicking and just freaking out thinking what if something went wrong? What if even after all that time it hadn't been meant to be? Liam told me to stop being pessimistic and just be happy and live in the moment that you were there, and we were happy. We didn't need to be married to show how much we loved each other. "

________________

"I promise that no matter what the world throws at us, that no matter what happens. I will love you and care for you through sickness and in health, through pain and prosperity, through anything that may ever come our way. You are the man that made me realise there was more to life then books and smarts, you made me realise what it was to actually live. You are my best friend, my love, my soulmate. I love you, words will never truly explain how much I love you." I told him.

He grabbed my hands, and we just looked at each other deeply. For me it was just us in the room, I only ever saw him.

"I promise that if a day ever comes when I'm not by your side that day would be the day I died for I will never leave your side ever again, I will stick by you through the good and bad that is to come. You, the boy with the glasses are my true love and I will never be happier with anyone else. You could have chosen anyone else, anyone else could have brought you happiness and not pain like how I did. You could have chosen not to forgive me, but you did, and I could not ask for more from you. I will take care of you, and love you until the day I die." Louis said.