•Chapter 26• (How...?)

•Candy• (While Louis & Marcel moment)

"I don't want to like him, he's so happy with Louis but he's so adorable, I can't help it. I've tried to ignore the feelings and I've done so well, they aren't as strong as before but...they're there. Zayn though he seems like such a mysterious person and I just want to get to know him, why won't he let me?" I snuffled into Niall's arms. He let me, his strong arms gripped me tightly.

"It'll be okay," he said in a hushed tone.

"No...it won't," I cried out.

"We are late to class aren't we?" I said pulling back. Niall shrugged.

"It's one tardy no big deal, you're more important," he said quietly, I ignored the comment and stared numbly out the window. The shining sun's rays beamed out at me, with the blue sky behind it.

It was May, and the weather was halfway between spring and summer either way it was beautiful.

"I know you guys say he's a horrible guy, but isn't that what you and Liam said about Louis? But he's made marcel so happy...so why can't Zayn be like that with me?" I cried out.

"What are they all hiding?" I said exasperated, and I sighed, my shoulders slumping.

"I think Marcel is hiding something from me, I think he's hiding something from all of us, I think everyone is hiding something," I mumbled, a little to myself.

"Isn't that it though? Everyone has secrets," Niall answered.

I rolled my eyes, opening my mouth to say something, then I heard it. The loud footsteps as they walked away. My face drained of color and I ran to the doorway and sure enough the back of a raven haired person was making their way around the corner.

I swore and slumped against the wall.

"Today is just not my day," I said quietly.

The bell for second hour rang, and I ran out of the room. Leaving a surprised Niall standing in the middle of a classroom.

I wasn't going to find Zayn, no I could get over him, I will get over him. I was going to class, and I was going to move on.

I hoped.

•~•

•Marcel•

I walked out of my history class, and that's when I noticed the third thing.

Niall had that class with me? Was he still seeing to Candy? Immediately a wave of guilt rushed over me, I was her friend, I should have gone to her.

"Oops," a voice said quietly, and something brushed my shoulder, but a hand slid to intwine with mine.

"Hi," I said shyly. Quickly glancing down causing Louis to chuckle.

He had put on a grey beanie, and the bruises on his face still looked swelled and fresh, causing me to be wary about touching his face so I settled for squeezing his hand.

"How was class?" He asked brightly, brushing his thumb over my hand.

"It wa-" then something hard hit my back and I stumbled forward.

"Whoops, sorry- I mean I'm not sorry geek," a harsh voice said. I turned my head to see this kid named Michael, he was on the football team and he was a whole lot bigger then me. I swallowed and nodded, showing it was okay.

Louis however turned towards Michael. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Louis shouted. Michaels eyes widened and his eyes fell to Louis' & I'd entwined hands, I felt Louis loosen his grip on my hand.