,•Chapter 42• (Later)

Marcel and Louis were sitting on the couch, legs on top of each other and carelessly throwing (or at least trying to throw) chips into each other's mouths.

"We are gonna have a mess to clean up later," Louis muttered.

"Yeah, key word. Later," Marcel responded as he threw a specifically large one an Louis caught it swiftly in his mouth.

"When are the others gonna get here?"

"Dunno, what time is it?"

"Almost 1,"

"I think Zayn said he'd be stopping by around 2, he's bringing Candy,"

"How about Liam an Niall?"

"Liam said 1:30 and Niall never texted me back,"

"Oh,"

When Marcel reached into the bag fifteen minutes later (and a whole lot of crushed chips on the couch) and his hand came back with nothing he figured that was a sign to get up and finally tidy up.

Louis rolled his eyes, seriously it's been what? Almost one year since they've gotten back together and he still thought his boyfriends "cleaning" habit was too cute. He himself was never much of a organized person in the first place. But when Marcel said they should move in together 6 months ago, he figured he'd have to clean up his act.

("But why do we have to clean every day," Louis had said at first.

"Because we will have company and can't have this place this messy,"

"Whoops sorry didn't know they'd be in our bedroom,"

"You know what I meant!" Marcel had told him, his voce getting to that tone that meant Louis had three seconds to stop whining.

He stopped questioning Marcel's cleaning habits since then)

"Alright lou, they will be here in less than an hour, come on," Marcel told him.

And really, who would have thought this tattooed "bad guy" would willingly grab a broom, some cloth and start cleaning. But Louis just kissed Marcel on the cheek and smacked his bum with his unoccupied hand.

He was so whipped.

___

"Honey, I'm home," Zayn shouted after opening the door.

That's how he always greeted them when he visited. Louis jumped up and ran to hug Zayn, after not seeing the darker skinned man for almost two months he felt it was well deserved.

Candy smiled from where she appeared behind Zayn, carrying some large bags.

"Marcel!" She shouted, and Marcel grinned and walked over, taking the bags from her and leaning down to give her a hug. "How ya been? It's been so long!" she almost sang the last part out.

"Good, you?" He asked, and he walked over to the kitchen, Candy trying to keep up with his longer legs.

"Great, actually, look," and she held out her hand and Marcel's eyes widened. There on her hand was a fairly large diamond ring.

At that moment Zayn an Louis chose to enter the kitchen too and both their eyes saw what Marcel was ogling at.

"YOU F-CKING PROPOSED!" Louis was the first to shout. He punched Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn was confused and he looked at Candy in puzzlement. Candy laughed. "Actually no, It's an anniversary gift- it's not on the left hand you guys," and she almost sounded disappointed at her own words.