•Chapter 11• (Just A Geek)

•Louis•

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Grabbing it from where it was on the desktop beside me I answered.

"What?" I said, after glancing it was half past 12 in the morning.

"Lou, get your ass out here or we are gonna be late," answered Zayn's voice.

"Oh shit, okay be out in a sec," I said, stumbling to get on my jacket and a pair of shoes.

I was running out of my house, closing my phone as I saw Zayn's figure beside his car in my driveway. I nodded and he turned to get in. We didn't speak about Marcel or Liam or anything else, we just wanted to get the job done.

"Where'd your piercing go? You actually looked okay with it," he said breaking the silence.

"Dunno, guess I just wasn't feeling it," I replied looking out the window. Seeing as the moonlight caught all the tattoos on my arms.

He didnt say anything after that, soon after we pulled into the driveway into the all too familiar house. Without saying a word we got out and walked towards it, knocking on the wooden door until someone opened it.

"Ah Louis and Zayn, my best men for the job," Sir's voice rang out.

"Yes....sir?" Zayn asked.

"I need you to go to this address," Sir said. "And deliver this," he said handing us our hugest load yet. My eyes went wide, who would have the money....?

"Okay," Zayn said as he took the bag.

We walked out of the house, hiding the bag as we made our way to the car. We slowly drove to the place, it was an alley way, not too dark but still no one would be able to see us unless they looked straight into it.

I got out first, Zayn a few seconds later. I felt in my pocket for my small knife, not knowing if this guy would actually pay or just run.

"Dan?," Zayn mumbled the name from the slip of paper. A blue eyed man looked up, an he walked toward us. He handed us the money and without another word walked away.

I chuckled, I wanted a challenge one of these days!

We drove back and handed Sir his money, and he gave us each 300 dollars, I wanted to say that the bag was worth at least 3 grand, but I didn't say anything, Zayn drove us back and I was in a grumble.

When he pulled up at my house he looked at me with a sly grin.

"Lou...I don't feel too good to go to school," He said quietly.

It was half past 2 what was he talking about?

He raised his hand, and pulled out a small Baggie, my eyes widened and I laughed.

"I don't think I'm feeling too good either Zayn," I told him eyeing the baggie. It had been so long since I've gotten the urge to do something like that.

"See ya later today Lou," he said. I nodded as I got out of the car.

"Don't finish it all," I told him. He chuckled as I shut the door an he drove away. I slipped back upstairs and fell asleep.

~

"Mom I can't go to school today," I groaned, moaning and clutching at my stomach. She looked at me exasperated but since she was later she couldn't exactly take her time to see if I was lying.

"If I find out you're lying Lou, you're beyond grounded!" She said as se walked out of the house. I let out one more moan just for affects. She left soon after.