•Chapter 28• (Prom?)

A/N slight filler...next chapter though...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Marcel?" Candy whispered frozen in her spot.

"Mom...WE?" Marcel said. Mrs. Styles grinned and nodded.

"Of course we! You're only 16! You're coming with me, aren't you excited?" She said.

"Marcel?" Candy said shocked.

"I...mum we-I can't move," Marcel said. Her face fell and she stopped jumping up and down.

"Why not?" She said pouting. Her face filled with sadness and Marcel realised that this was her moms big break...her chance to be something. This was where she dis- actually no that probably wasn't why she left almost every night but yet again maybe It was. Marcel couldn't take this away from her.

"Because I don't know anything about America?" Marcel said trying to cover his sadness up. It worked because her grin reappeared.

Marcel tried to smile but he caught Candy's tear glistening eyes.

"Marcel..." She whispered quietly. Marcel didn't say anything, he couldn't. What was there to say?

•Candy•

Every other worry in my head disappeared because compared to this they seemed pointless. All that mattered was that he ...he was leaving? I saw him try to smile and I realised he was only putting the smile on for his mum. Was there even a chance he would fight to stay? The thought of him leaving wasn't helping and in the end I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"Candy you can't tell ANYONE," Marcel whispered, his voice cracking.

"Louis he sh-" I started to say.

"Candy please," he said. Then the doorbell rang, and with his mom still squealing Marcel went to answer the door.

I began making my way towards it as well as he opened it. Louis and Zayn were standing behind it. My eyes fell toward Zayn who looked away.

"Will you go to prom with me?" I heard Louis say, and I couldn't help but gasp. Marcel looked shock and I couldn't hear what he said, but from the looks of the hug he had agreed to it.

(While Candy & Marcel...a little look to what Lou & Zayn were up to)

Louis and Zayn had made the long walk to Louis' house. Both silent as they walked in the hot sun. Everything looked cheerful except them, like always trouble was in their face. Louis was staring absentedly at his arm, and Zayn was fumbling with something in his pocket.

They made it inside, with no trouble. Louis walked around, rubbing his face in exasperation and tiredness. Zayn watched him silently waiting for him to say something.

"He's not going to hurt him I mean he can't can he?" Louis exclaimed.

Zayn looked at him skeptically. "We are talking about the man who just had two of his 'friends' blatantly murdered and only cared about the money...I...I think he can," he said.

Louis made a disconcerting sound and slumped on the couch. "Nothing can go right!" He said angrily for what was probably the twentieth time that afternoon.

"Look on the bright side...you got rid of Jake and the nerd," Zayn mumbled.

Louis was pulling Zayn up by his collar no more then five seconds later. "Call him a nerd again and Sir won't be the only one hurting you," Louis spat out.