•Chapter 39• (Stubborness)

A/n

PLEASE VOTE IT TOOK ME TWO WEEKS FOR THIS.

This should be called Revealing Part 3. Ehh.

*** (IMPORTANT) ***

As much as I love Ziam and Ziall, Niall and Zayn aren't gay in the story.

25+ votes 10 comments. :? FAN! & share...these updates are long a'f (makes up for long wait)

••••••

A couple hours of comfortable silence and just Louis holding Marcel on the couch passed before Louis spoke up.

Louis reached up and brushed his thumb over Marcel's cheek.

"You can stay here alright? For as long as you want. We'll go later to get your stuff." He said quietly.

Marcel looked at Louis in silence. "What if this isn't how things are supposed to be? He cared so much Louis. And I just left him. I feel so...sad."

Louis looked down in sadness. James had affected Marcel in so many ways. None of them being bad, all making him happy.

"If you want to go...you can. I'm not going to make you stay." Louis finally said.

The bright green eyes widened in shock and he immediately shook his dark curls. "No. That's not what I meant, I want to stay here...with you. I'm sad but it's not like when I lose you. When you leave I felt, I felt like something was being ripped from inside of me. I felt so empty, and everytime you left I just wanted to run after you and make you stay. With him, yeah I'm sad but I can deal with it. I know I can get over it. I'm going to stay here with you. Don't make me regret it. I care so much about you Louis. If you left again...I would not be able to take it. Please don't make me regret it. I'm in love with you. Only you."

Louis smiled sadly and shook his head and pressed a kiss down to Marcel's forehead. "Never again. I won't. I promise that no matter what, I will never leave you again. I love you more than anything and anyone in the world. I'm yours and only yours. And you're mine."

Marcel's face lit up and hit eyes shined with happiness replacing the sadness that they held at the beginning of the day. He pressed his face closer into Louis' chest. Louis held him, never wanting to let go.

"Louis...what are we?" Marcel asked after a bit.

"Whatever you want us to be love." Louis replied softly.

"I don't know...Friends?" Marcel responded. Louis was surprised and a little sad at the response. "I need to know, if you mean what you're saying. Also I don't think I'm ready to jump into anything with you yet. I love you and nothing will change that, but I can't be in anything right now. I'm still confused with James and you...and I don't mean in the sense that I want him because not at all, you're the one I want, but I still need time..." Marcel mumbled sleepily.

Louis nodded, right he couldn't expect Marcel to just jump into his arms (although retro speaking he kind of did) after so long. But at the same time he couldn't help but be hurt that Marcel had to think more things out. He loved Louis and Louis loved him what else was there to think about. "As long as you need. I'll be here okay?" He whispered. Marcel smiled gratefully but he saw the hurt in Louis' eyes and then he bit his lip.

"Stay with me?" Marcel asked.

"Always." Louis said. Marcel nuzzled closer against Lou's chest and he could feel the familiar rhythm of Lou's heartbeat.

When Louis realised Marcel was starting to fall asleep he realised how uncomfortable he would be on the couch. "Babe...do you want to sleep on my bed?" Louis asked.