•Chapter 27• (Oh Crap!)

*Prior Sunday Night*

•Louis•

"Lou! We have a job tonight, ill be there in 5 min, hurry!" Zayn said in a rushed tone and before I could protest he hung up. I sighed an rubbed my eyes.

"Babe, I have to go, ill see you at school okay?" I said, I got up and pulled on my shoes.

"Lou- what?" Marcel said surprised, he looked at me, his green eyes slightly sleepy, he reached for his glasses and his eyes widened as he rubbed them. He looked too adorable.

His hair was curly and strands were everywhere. I went back and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go okay? See you tomorrow," and before he could ask anything else I ran out of his room and downstairs. Already spotting Zayn's car from the living room window. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Lou-" he called out.

"I'm sorry, ill see you tomorrow!" I called out once again. I groaned knowing exactly the job Zayn was referring too.

He was looking at me, his amber eyes ridden with annoyance and something else, but I couldn't tell what.

"About damn time," he muttered after I climbed in and he was pulling out of the small driveway. I felt horrible! Marcel's mom was out again and I just left him all alone.

"Well, damn! What's so urgent? Couldn't you have done it by yourself?" I told him, I was angry! I had done countless runs without him, and he couldn't do this one without me.

He didn't respond as he made the familiar drive to "Sir's" place. Some 20 minutes later we arrived at the house. This time no other cars were parked there which was odd usually he had like 2 cars in the driveway. I looked at Zayn and he looked at me, probably thinking the same thing.

We climbed out of the car. I was the first one to reach the doorstep. I knocked and the door was soon opened, and I walked in with Zayn trailing close behind me. It was dark inside the room.

"Lou," Zayn said, and I felt him press something cool into my hand. I looked down it was my 10 inch switch blade, I remember he had confiscated it from me almost a year ago, just because I was too good with it and would end up killing someone.

I remembered the argument we had, since then he's carried it with him and only hands it to me when he knows we will need it.

"Ah Louis and Zayn," Sir's voice rang out. I stiffened. "Haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?" He said his voice cool, showing he could really care two craps less of what's been going on.

So naturally neither Zayn or I answered. "I thought I could trust you guys to handle some of the most important jobs but it seems as if you...you are no use to me," he continued saying, I noticed Zayn tense up.

"What do you mean? We have done nothing wrong," I told him making my voice steady, because in all honesty I didn't know or remember what he was getting at.

"The coke man the coke!" Sir said angrily. "You and your bitch took 1000 pounds worth of coke! The bastard you were selling it to noticed and he killed two of our best dealers, where are the 1000 pounds?" He demanded.

Oh

Shit.

My face drained of color. Soon I felt a rough pair of hands grab me, and I shouted. Glancing at Zayn I saw he was in the same boat as I.

One hand held me down as the other punched me in the face and stomach. I thrashed and kicked but it was too strong. I felt something cool and metallic press against my face, being followed by a searing pain against my cheek as something or was it a knife dug into it? I heard Zayn's shouts and groans of pain.