•Chapter 9• (Hidden Secrets)

Marcel was still in a daze as he walked inside his house. He didnt even stop to question as to why the front door didnt have a lock! However a long shout coming from the couch made him stop in his tracks, in from the the living room came Liam and Niall, both lads giving him disapproving looks.

"Erm...what are you doing in my house?" Marcel asked.

Liam ignored the question, "YOU SLEPT WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON," He shouted.

Marcel was shocked, where the hell did he get that idea?

"Yeah Marcel, why the hell would you do that? Don't you hate the guy? Honestly what did you think that he would just fall in love with you? You do realize how is right? He f.cks you then he leaves, he doesn't care," Liam continued.

Marcel felt his face flush up. And he couldn't have been more embarrassed. "I didnt sleep with anyone," he muttered. Swiftly taking a piece of paper out of his pocket and ripping it up into little pieces.

"What was that?" Liam asked. Marcel just shook his head.

"I didnt sleep with anyone," Marcel repeated.

"But Zayn said..." Niall finally spoke up. Marcel simply shook his head, he felt his heart breaking.

"Then what did you guys do?" Liam demanded.

Marcel couldn't help but blush, biting his lip he refused to meet their eyes.

"Just...things," he replied quietly.

Niall and Liam both noticed his flushed appearance and awkwardly coughed, Liam walked up and placed his hand on Marcel's shoulder. "Don't fall into his trap, please!" He earnestly begged. His big brown eyes widening.

Marcel looked up, green meeting brown and slowly nodded his head. He understood what they were saying, and he honestly couldn't have felt more stupid, he was a pathetic little nerd. Louis was the complete opposite, those type of people never fall in love with each other.

In real life.

Marcel could feel himself almost begin to cry, but he wouldn't. Louis Tomlinson was definitely not someone worth to cry over.

He saw Liam give a small smile.

"Now...how did you two get into my house?" Marcel asked.

"Your mum let us in...she left like 15 minutes ago though," Niall answered.

"Oh, okay," Marcel asked.

The three lads stood staring at each other in awkward silence.

A rapid knock on the door broke the silence.

Marcel walked towards it, but Liam beat him to it.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Liam demanded.

"What the f.ck are you here for?" Came the responding answer.

That sounded ALOT like.

Louis!

What was he doing here? Marcel went a deep red, remembering exactly what they had done merely 2 hours ago.

"Tomlinson you can't just barge into someone's house you incompetent idiot,"

"And a big f.ck you to you too Payne," Louis's voice rung throughout the house. "I can do whatever the hell I want, now where's Curly?" He stopped mid footsteps when he saw Marcel, biting his lip and looking down.

"Hey," Louis said a quick smile flashing onto his face.

"Get the hell away from him!" Liam shouted. Louis just smirked as he went around and wrapped an arm around Marcel's torso. Marcel too frozen to do anything.