Clear Water Secrets

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

That look and their legs tapping together? Seriously, just fucking do it and come out to the public. You're terrible at hiding it anyway...

Now then... keep it moving.

---------------

HARRY POV

(1st Person)

I smiled towards Louis as he clicked through Twitter, sipping on a straw from the orange juice. His clear cup was in his hand while the other clicked on the mouse pad.

I on the other hand, was sitting on a chair by him, peering over his shoulder and reading what he looked through.

The Paparazzi were of course at the end of our pathetically short driveway, which I wish I could make longer.

“Haz, why won’t you come in here with me?”

“Because I still have scratch marks on my damn back. They aren’t brain dead; they know what the scratches mean. And I’ve been in the house all day, it’s not like I went and had sex with some random chick,” I murmured, clicking on Temple Run on my phone.

He whined, “But can’t you just sit with your back facing away from them?”

“That’s too difficult…” I said a faint smile on my face.

He paused and I caught onto his finger stopping it's movement. He turned around, shaking his head, “Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

His back was once again turned towards me, “And you don’t think that they’re getting fucking shots of hickeys literally all over my body? Hell, I wouldn’t be amazed if there are hand prints on my hips…”

I leaned back on my chair, looking out into the cameras, “Hey, I can’t help if they’re perfect. And they really help as handles…”

“My hips are not handles!” he swung around, glaring at me.

I held my hands up defensively, laughing.

This was just perfect. We may be going back to business tomorrow, but I wouldn’t want any better than to spend the last day of vacation with my baby. He’s turned into my daily routine…

He sighed, “Guess what’s trending again?”

“Your bum?”

He dead-panned towards me and I chuckled, “Sorry, keep going.”

“GetBackTogetherElounor.”

I bit the inside of my lip. This is the second time this week. Ever since Eleanor tweeted about their break up, Louis had gotten a lot of hell for it, just another Hannah Walker incident. He always had those problems where he was always blamed for everything. He said he didn’t plan on letting them know that Eleanor broke up with him…

“It’ll be gone by tomorrow Lou, don’t worry about it,” I murmured, focusing on the computer screen as he quickly scrolled away.

His body perked up, “I forgot to tell you! While you were inside getting me the orange juice, thanks by the way.”

“Welcome.”

“Our picture kissing is literally everywhere on Twitter. I couldn’t check Facebook; I’d ask Eleanor… but… um. Well I don’t know but it’s all over the internet as well! I’m amazed no one has contacted us yet…” he murmured, clicking on the picture that was tweeted towards him and the other boys plenty of times.