Will You Dance With Me?

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

So when Louis gets back from his sea urchin sting, everyone's sitting on these totally cliche steps and waiting for him. Then comes this penguin wobblin' Louis and they're all up and at it, but who scoops Louis up in his arms like it's the end of the world? HARRY FUCKING STYLES.

And he doesn't let go. I've never seen someone hug so tightly.

Louis: "My foot hurts, baby hold me!"

Harry: "LET ME LOVE YOU!"

Feel the love.

-

HARRY POV

(1st Person)

I can’t believe this, it’s just too much. Louis has sent this whole crowd into either a laughing fit or being completely swooned. He’s just so charming… just opening his mouth he can make our fans go crazy!

And not to mention that he’s actually got me blushing. I look over to see Niall unable to sit straight up, his eyes squeezing as he cries from so much laughing, the laughing that I know melts so many hearts.

I lean over to whisper to Louis, basking in his stunning proud smirk, “I fucking love you,” I say, placing another kiss on his cheek.

He looks over at me, shrugging with a flirty smile. I shiver in my seat, delight running up and down my body.

I know he’s been out for her the moment that she said I’m her favorite, just the way that his face fell. He’s completely jealous. I can tell now that we both have the desire to let everyone know that we own each other. Yes, I own Louis, and I don’t give a fuck for who cares.

“Alright, this was a very interesting interview! So I hate to say this, but let’s give it up for One Direction one last time! Goodbye everyone!”

The claps echo through the room loudly as I tighten my hold on Louis’ hand, the girl slowly standing up when the interviewer points in the direction for her leave. Niall wipes his eyes, sitting up and managing a few words, “Her face… oh my god… whew.”

Louis’ just sitting there looking out into the leaving crowd, his smile so sly that it makes me just want to kiss it off. I actually almost do, but then I remember that I can’t… damn that’s depressing.

“You’re so lovely, Lou,” I say, Zayn scoffing from his seat as he stands up to stretch his arms out. Liam gets up beside him.

“Thank you.”

I shake my head and look over at Niall, glad to see him finally breathing. I was actually beginning to think that he didn’t live through that.

“I try my best,” he says, crawling out of his seat. Niall chuckles and runs for Liam, screaming in a war cry. Liam is quick to catch him in a piggy back ride.

Zayn shakes his head as Louis sits crisscross on the floor, picking at the carpet while the interviewer shakes my hand, then proceeding to the others. When she lands on Louis, she begins talking, “It’s an honor to meet you boys, I hope that you have the best of luck in the future,” she says while reaching down for Louis’ hand who gently shakes hers, but doesn’t let go.

I sigh when she tries to shake him off and I walk over to Zayn, speaking lowly while I look in the corner of my eye to watch Louis seriously shaking her hand over and over again, “We talked to Paul and he told us everything, he’s going to tell us what management thinks about me and Lou tomorrow night. Did he explain to you and Liam about it?”