Will You Be My Boyfriend?

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

I just love this SO MUCH. It makes my heart flutter with how adorably childish they are, especially together. The happiness and craziness that radiats from them when they do things like this makes my day, night, and week. Don't ever stop.

DON'T STOP, BELIEVEIN. --- dammit.

-

HARRY POV

(1st Person)

“I love you too, Haz, much more than I should.”

I blink and feel my face start to burn. That sneaky little lad, I should’ve known he wasn’t asleep.

He smirks towards my realization and tightens his legs around my hips, tempting me. I fall into his charms and reach around, placing my hands on his bum.

Butterflies fill my stomach when I hear him squeak, his lips tightening as his blush increases. I smile and lean in, squeezing his bum when our lips meet. He gasps, giving me full entry.

I never thought that even in my wildest dreams that I would be tongue kissing with Louis.

His fingers curl into my hair, pulling me hungrily closer into the kiss. His hasty movements make me pull his hips down harder onto mine, just loving the way he feels so close.

When he pulls away, I gasp for air. The two of us just sit here, our eyes meeting before I lay my head on his shoulder, hearing his heart racing in his chest.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that,” Louis whispers breathlessly. I chuckle and kiss his neck.

I whisper, “I’ve dreamed of it, but never realized it’d happen.”

“Oh you dirty little boy,” he tease, slipping off to stand in front me, my hands reaching out to grab onto his hips.

I don’t want him to go, I hate him being absent from my touches, he feels amazing on my lap, he really does.

Louis pulls me up, his arms wrapping around my neck, my hands linking together on his lower back. We stand here, smiling at each other before his unique voice hits my ears heavenly.

“So, are we an item?”

“I don’t know, but I can always make it certain,” I whisper, grinning at his sudden excitement. I lean down a bit, laying my chin on his shoulder and letting my hot breath ghost against his ear.

“Will you be my boyfriend, beautiful?”

I can feel the chills run down his body and his breath hitches; I’m guessing he wasn’t really expecting me to ask him, instead he was just assuming that we were going out automatically. But no, I’m Harry Styles, I have to make it important for him.

He grabs my face, pulling me to look into his eyes, whispering one word before pulling me into another kiss, “Yes.”

It is passionate and loving; it isn’t heated but still romantic. It is absolutely perfect for our first kiss as a real couple.

I pull back, smiling when I see the small tears prickling at his eyes. I then realize that I am already crying before pulling him into a close hug. I can’t stop keeping him close to me.

“Why are you crying Haz?” he asks.

“Because I love you, boo. Why are you crying?”

“Because my dreams just became reality,” he whispers against my neck, making me sniffle.