I'm Yours

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

Harry is angry, so Louis gently (quite adorably) taps his shoulder, and whispers in his ear. I mean come on, CUTIES DAMMIT.

Now then... along you go.

-

HARRY POV

(1st Person)

Going to the supermarket was difficult since it was actually rather full, I wasn’t really expecting that.

Up here it’s usually empty because no one enjoys the temperatures… but just my luck, huh?

So many people were there to greet us and take pictures or get things signed, and believe me when I say that plenty asked about Louis’ markings and he just smiled and waved them off.

Photographers were there as well, they didn’t fail to follow us home.

Now people were just lined up at the end of our driveway, just at the tree line. I was very thankful for the property being personal. If they decided to cross, they’d be in big trouble. But getting out of the car ended with lots of pictures being taken.

They got a great kick out of us playfully grabbing bags before the other, making it a competition. Of course Louis won because of his snarky comments that would make me double over and laugh.

“Hazza! Now everybody knows where we are,” he laughed, setting the bags down on the counter. I scoffed towards him, taking a peek towards the window.

“I know, I don’t doubt that their cameras are getting inside the house…”

“Then close the blinds,” he chuckled.

“Well where’s the fun in that?” I winked, making sure to bump hips with him as I opened up the fridge to sneak the orange juice in. I gladly allowed Lou to put up the snacks in the cabinets while I dealt with the fridge.

After all of our food was done and put up, Louis announced, “I’m going upstairs to change, it’s getting hot…”

I smirked, “I wonder why.”

“Oh shut up, Curly.”

I listened to him climb up the stairs, smiling towards the blinds. I walked towards them, watching as the cameras were pointed towards me. I pulled the string, letting the blinds close and stretched my arms, looking around for something to do.

“Hey Haz?” Louis’ voice was near.

I turned towards him to see him in black boxer shorts, standing at the end of the stairway. My eyebrows raised.

“Whoa,” I breathed.

He frowned, “I was going to ask if you’d like to get a shower…”

My thoughts were instantly knocked out. A shower? With Louis? I’ve never heard such a beautiful sentence. It’s actually nice to know that he was ready to be completely naked near me. It wasn’t normal considering that everything had changed from playing around to kissing. It was completely understandable…

I realized that I’d been staring so I gulped, “Of course Lou, I’ll be right up there!” I nodded dumbly, mesmerized by his smile before he ran back up the stairs.

I looked around for a few seconds, leaning on the table. My eyes averted form side to side, trying to grasp my feelings. I was fucking excited, ready to shower with my lover.