[44]

june 21, 2018
seoul hospital
9:48 pm

i r e n e ' s P O V

as i heard the elevator beep, i went straight to Jennie's room. bts and the rest of the girls didn't seem to be here so i just went inside. as i got inside, i saw jennie, just peacefully laying there.

she was my best friend and my god i feel so damn bad for what happened to her. i take a deep breath and just stare at her.

"jennie.. i'm sorry. i can't believe i did shit to you. we were best friends, and jealousy got the best of me." i say in guilt, i feel the tears start forming in my eyes.

"i really am a horrible person, arent i? taehyung seems to be so much happier with you."

"lately.. he's been so off and i think i know the reason why now, because you two aren't together. last night, i heard him crying so much and it was for a good 2 hours. I've never seen him like this... ever. normally, he used to be all giggly and happy.. but he isn't the same anymore."

i grabbed her hand and rested my head on it, "it's all my fault, jen. my jealousy really got the best of me.. i'm such a bitch, aren't I?" tears kept flowing down my cheeks, it really was my fault.. taehyung and jennie would've still been together.

"jennie.. i'm so s-sorry.."

"it's okay."

i looked up and saw jennie.. her eyes were open, with a warm smile. i immediately start to smile and give her the biggest hug.

"oh my goodness, jennie.. i'm so sorry.. i can't believe this happened to you.." i said as i was sobbing, she hugged me back and rubbed my back. "irene, it's okay.. please don't blame yourself."

the door opened and it was the doctors who seemed to be in shock. "you're awake now!" he exclaims as he walks over to the bed. "yeah.." jennie says, scratching her head. "where are the others?"

"they have a concert tomorrow.. the rest of the girls have to do it without you." i say as her eyes widen, she seemed to be disappointed. "whaaat? doc, when can i get out?" she asks with a sad expression, he lets out a sigh as he examines jennie.

"well, jennie. you're lucky because nothing really happened to your body. stand up and see if you can walk." he says as jennie slowly gets up from the bed and starts to walk normally, he seems to be very impressed. "then i suppose i can let you go."

jennie and i jump up and down in excitement. "irene.. but i don't want them to see me, i want to surprise them and the fans tomorrow."

"i mean.. i know they aren't visiting the hospital tomorrow because of the concert." i say as she nods her head, "so.. can i stay at your dorm?"

"sure! i'll just sneak you in the dorm and then we'll head to the concert tomorrow."

she flashes a smile as she gives me a high five. "okay, thank you doc." jennie and i say as we headed out the hospital door, we both wave at each other as we sneakily headed outside the hospital.

~ • ~

hey everyone, sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, i honestly didn't try on this one lmao. sorry if I've been inactive, school has started for me and I've been busy. well lovely is coming to an end..

cries

but as you all know, a new book is coming out soon. so stay tuned!

have a great day/night!

xoxo