[19]

bts fake love shooting | 3:00 pm
j e n n i e ' s  P O V

"hello, bang pd-nim!" rosé and i walk into the place where they're shooting their MV which was coming out tomorrow. "hello girls! just sit in those chairs.. you two could watch them, they're almost done with the whole shooting since it's going to be released tomorrow." rosé and i bowed our heads and we sat in the chairs bang pd-nim told us to sit in.

"i'm so sick of this fake love.. fake love.. fake love."

that must be their new song.. i'm already loving it already even though i haven't heard it all. "woah.. jimin's vocals are pretty good." i say in rosé's ear, she gives me a smirk. "of course, it always is!" i let out a giggle, focusing on the boys. my eyes were mostly on taehyung, i completely fell in love with his dance moves.

rosé and i were in awe of their dance. the way taehyung danced to the song made him look incredibly hot. it just made me fall in love with him more.

"love you so bad.. love you so bad."

jungkook lifts up his shirt, rosé and i saw his abs. god if lisa were here, she would've died right on the spot. we both just stared each other wide-eyed after we saw that. tomorrow was their comeback so the girls and i are hyped.

poor lisa and jisoo are missing out, of course they have to be lazy and not want to come with us. the boys just got done with their shooting and we look over at yoongi who starts cheering because the shooting was officially done.

"jennie, rosé!" hoseok shouts across the room as the rest of the boy's expressions get brighter as they see us. they all came up to rosé and i. "hey guys!" rosé says to everyone as she goes up to jimin and gives him the tightest hug.

"jendeukieeeee!!" namjoon and tae run up to me and give me a hug, "one at a time!" i shout as they pull away, "but i wanna give this one a hug first." i go over to tae and start hugging him tightly while namjoon is gawking at us. the rest start laughing.

"hey, where's lisa and jisoo?" yoongi asks, "they were too lazy to come with us." rosé replies as jungkook and jin frowns. "i wanted lisa to see the part where i lift my shirt up." his arms crossed, acting like a pouty 6 year old.

i roll my eyes, "she would be screaming for a good 7 minutes jungkook.." we all laugh as i see taehyung looking at my bruises and touching them. "taehyung.." i narrow my eyebrows at him, pushing his hand away from my face.

"i just wanted to make sure they were okay.. i don't want my baby to be hurt still." taehyung says hugging me, laying his chin on my head. "awee i just realized, you're so smollll." he laughs, i roll my eyes going over to my brother.

"nevermind! i don't wanna hug your ass anymore. namjoon oppa!! come here, i missed you!" i say coldly hugging namjoon tightly, i look over at tae and give him the coldest stare. tae furrows his eyebrows and pouts, "jennieeeee i'm just kiddinggggg." he goes over to me, grabbing my arm.

"love youuu~" he says with his voice full of aegyo, i can't take his cuteness anymore. "whatever." i roll my eyes, "yayyy!" the 6 year old tae cheers, pulling me away from namjoon and giving me a hug.

"i heard bang pd-him said that you guys were coming back in about a month." yoongi says, taehyung, jimin and jungkook instantly turn their heads to yoongi. "shut up." jungkook says.

"TEACH ME ONE OF YOUR DANCES FROM ONE OF YOUR NEW SONGS." jimin shouts looking over at me then rosé. rosé and i look at each other, mouthing "help me" as the boys start fanboying their asses off.

"aren't you guys supposed to go to america tonight?" rosé asks trying to change the topic, jin nods his head. "yea, our debut stage is supposed to be at the bbmas." rosé and i widen our eyes. "woah, that's cool!" i say in awe, "yep, you better watch us on tv." hoseok says, i smile at him.

"of course we will, but i swear if jisoo watches that damn k-drama instead of the bbmas on sunday, i'm gonna slap her across the face." i say, jin starts laughing, "oh my god, you're talking about that one k-drama she's hella obsessed with? damn.. she always talks about it nonstop and she forces me to watch it with her."

he shakes his head as rosé and i start laughing, "alright guys, we have to go.. good luck when you perform!" rosé says grabbing her purse, we both give all of them hugs. "bye girls!" they all say as tae blows me a kiss, i wink at him as i went out the door.