[12]

j e n n i e ' s P O V
[ blackpink house | 3:50 pm ]

i look at the time and it's already 3:50 pm?! i rushed to my closet, thinking about what i should wear to our date. there's this black, floral off the shoulder crop top that looks really cute so i chose it along with some high waisted denim jeans.

i then touched up my makeup a bit until i liked it. i pulled out my phone and started taking mirror selfies as i was doing weird poses.

"unnie. what're you doing?" i hear Lisa's voice come out of no where, i jump and turn around. "lalisa! jesus you scared me.." i pout as i tie my hair as a half up half down ponytail hairstyle.

"oooh. what's the occasion? can I come?" lisa leans on the door, still in her black sweatshirt and sweatpants pajamas. i let out a groan as i rolled my eyes, "ugh lisa. no.."

"but whyyy." she tries to ask with her voice full of aegyo, i just stared at her with my iconic bitch face. "alright.. I'll tell you.. i'm going on a date with taehyung."

"date with.. taEEEHYUNG." lisa jumps with excitement. "bet you 1 penny that he's gonna confess." lisa says with energy, i gave her the weirdest look..

taehyung confessing to me?

i have no idea.

"jennie!! tae's here." jisoo unnie calls for me, i look at lisa and wink. "good luck unnie, remember the bet I made." she makes a gun symbol with her hands and points it at me.

i ran down the stairs and put my gucci sneakers on. jisoo and tae was waiting for me by the door. as i went by the door, taehyung was already standing right in front of the door. i smiled at him as he examines me from head to toe.

it got awkward for about 8 seconds but then i cut the silence. "alright unnie, I'll cya later." i wink at her without taehyung seeing. "bye jisoo noona." tae says, she both waved at us as we were exiting the pink gate.

we walked over to the black car that was parked right in front of blackpink house, taehyung opens the passenger seat door for me. "wow. thanks tae!" i say in the sweetest way possible. he smiles at me then closes the door and goes into the driver seat.

[ third person POV ]

as taehyung started the car, it was silent. the atmosphere was filled with awkwardness. tae glanced at jennie's outfit. "she looks really sexy in that outfit" he thought to himself, he was really nervous.

he tries to cut the silence by fake coughing. "so.. hey jennie.. how's y-your day?" he asks as he focuses on the road, he heard himself stutter so he instantly felt humiliated.

"i'm great.. what about you?" she replies calmly as i instantly reply with "i am great too."

"uhm.."

"uhm.. what..?" jennie questions, looking at tae who stopped at a stoplight, examining jennie. "y-you look b-beautiful.." jennie's cheeks turned pink as her lips curled up.

"thanks tae. you're so cute when you stutter." she pinches his cheek, wiggling it around. "where are we going?"

"you'll see."