[2]

j e n n i e ' s P O V

the show has just ended and now all the idols gather around and take a group picture. next to me was Irene. we both are best friends, she's been there for me always.

"so how's you and your boyfriend?" i ask, she gets all giggly and cute. "we're both good! i love him so much.. he's the best thing in the world."

i smile at her words. she really loves taehyung-sunbaenim. they both are the cutest. "jen, can you go grab my blanket for me? i left it over there." she points over to the floor near where BTS-sunbaenim is. i nod my head and walk over towards it.

someone's back hits my face as i reach down for it. the person turns around facing me, it's taehyung-sunbaenim. we stared at each other for a good 0.8 seconds. i observe his facial features, he is so good looking. "oh god, are you okay— jennie??"

"taehyung-sunbaenim.. sorry. i just need to get that blanket over there." i say, he looks over at the blanket i pointed to.

"oh that blanket? doesn't that belong to Irene?" he says, i nod my head. he hands me the blanket and smiles at me.

"i'm a big fan of your groups music. you guys are the best!" he gives me a thumbs up, i smile at him. "thanks, sunbae."

"taetae!! jennie!" i hear Irene's voice come from the distance, i turn around and see her speed-walking towards us. "babeee!" taehyung shouts, opening his arms, Irene runs over to him and hugs him. "oh there's my blanket, thanks!" she grabs it from my hand, i gave her and taehyung-sunbaenim a small smile.

"guys, I better be going.. see you guys at the after party!" i say, waving my hand, tae puts his hand around Irene's shoulder. they both wave at me as I start to walk away from them. "bye!"

i catch up to jisoo, "jennie, where have you been?" she asks as i was now at a slower pace, i was out of breath because i ran to jisoo.

"i was just talking to irene and taehyung-sunbaenim." i say, jisoo unnie nods her head. "we're gonna change into our other dresses. did you bring one?" she asks, i nod my head. "isn't it in the car though?" i ask, she shakes her head. "it's in our backstage room." i nod my head and we head over to the backstage room.

"it was so fun performing today." lisa says as rosé goes over to the mini closet and gets her dress off the hanger. she goes over to the changing room and changes into her other dress.

"oooh nice dress, rosie!" jisoo exclaims, rosé smiles. "awe thanks, unnie!"

the four of us changed into our other dresses. after we all changes into our other dresses, we headed towards the back door and went to our limo. "we're probably gonna be late to the party." rosé says, lisa looks out the window. "we're always late to everything." lisa says, i nod my head and went on my phone.

🔲instagram:
(jennierubyjane): BTS_rm: you going to the after party?

i immediately click on the notification since it's my brother. jeez, he hasn't texted me in 3 days. he normally texts me every single day, namjoon oppa's probably busy with MV shootings. i sigh as the instagram app pops up on my screen.

jennierubyjane:
duhh of course I am

BTS_rm:
yayyy i finally get to see my little sis!