[38]

two weeks later . .
korea
~ • ~
j e n n i e ' s  P O V

"it's about to release!!" lisa says as she jumps up and down, i sat down in the middle of the dance practice room floor as i stared at the clock, waiting for the music video to drop. "this is it!" jisoo says as with a cheerful tone, it then hit 6:00 pm.

"DROPPED." rosé shouts as she does the iconic mic drop dance move. i let out a giggle as the MV released on youtube. there were so many views in a matter of minutes. "woah, look at the views!" jisoo points out as we all were really surprised at how much views we got.

my phone starts to ring across the room, i get up from the floor and grab my phone from the chair. it was a FaceTime call from my brother. i immediately answered and it looked like he was backstage.

"jennie! hey! the group and i just watched your new MV!" namjoon exclaims as he shows the rest of the BTS members. "jennie!" jimin and hoseok exclaim as i wave my hand, i go over to the girls and sit next to them.

"oh yeah, do you and the girls wanna come with us? we're going to eat out somewhere." jin says as the girls sit beside me and stare at my screen, "jinnnieeee!" jisoo says cutely as jin smiles, "awe, hi jichuuu."

"sure! we don't have anything to do tonight.." lisa says with a smile, "alright, I'll send you guys the location. be there at 7:30 pm!" namjoon says as i gave him a thumbs up. "alright, sis.. i'll see you all there! bye!"

"byee!" we all say as i hung up. "we all should head back to blackpink house." jisoo says as we head out the place.

~ • ~
t a e h y u n g ' s P O V
~ • ~

the car started driving as i took my airpods out and put them into my ears. irene rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. i gave off an annoyed look as i saw her. i connected my air pods to my phone and went on youtube.

apparently blackpink's new song 'ddu du ddu du' just released. i gave off a smirk because i already knew the song was gonna be a bop. i gently laid irene's head on my lap, trying not to wake her up.. but surprisingly she didn't wake up.

* play music *

the video started to play. as i saw the four girls i got so excited but my eyes were really focused on jennie. damn.. the visuals on this video.

" blackpink! "

my eyes were mostly focused on jennie. her outfit was amazing.. including the other girls too. as jennie came up on the screen, i completely fell in love with her. she was the most beautiful thing ever.

" chakan eolgure geureochi mothan taedo.
ganyeorin mommae sok garyeojin volumeeun du baero. geochimeopsi jikjin guji bojin anchi nunchi. black hamyeon pink urin yeppeujanghan savage. "

someone then takes out my earbuds and it was jungkook, "hey!" i shout as he places a finger over his lips. then lisa came up on the screen. of course.. jungkook's gonna be a fanboy again.

" wonhal ttaen daenoko ppaetji. neon mwol haedo kallo mul begi. "

jungkook and i bopped our heads to the rhythm. "ughhh she's so beautiful." jungkook mumbled to himself as i slap his arm, giving him a smirk.