[17]

blackpink house | 1:45 pm
~
j e n n i e ' s P O V

i sat down on the couch watching some of my favorite movies. yesterday we had to practice dancing for a very long time. so now today's our break, i was very tired so i just sat down on the couch. rosé and lisa were out with jungkook and jimin while jisoo was hanging out with jin oppa and yoongi oppa back at the bangtan apartment.

i had invited tae, namjoon oppa and hoseok oppa over because i was home alone. thinking about what happened three days ago at the amusement park just made my mood 10x better than it already was, i was smiling like an idiot to myself, eating my mug of milk ice cream as I stared at the TV.

the doorbell rang about two times. i rose a brow, standing up. i thought i told taehyung to text me? hm.. i think namjoon oppa unlocked the front gate since he knows the passcode. they said they were going to get some food. i walk over to the door and opened it.

it was irene?

"i-irene! hey! what's up?" i say cheerfully as she walked closer to me as I slowly backed away from her. her expression wasn't pleasant at all. "jennie!" she exclaims with sweetness in her voice, i could already tell it was fake. her anger got the best of her so she pushed me to the ground and got on top of me.

"irene..? what are you doing?"

"hah.. i can't believe you jennie.. i can't believe you took someone so fucking important to me." irene shouts as she punches me everywhere, i was in pain everywhere. "I-IRENE.. STOP!" i scream, she didn't stop at all.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE TAEHYUNG AWAY FROM ME!"

she picks me up and throws me at the wall, punching me as hard as she can. "SOMEONE HELP!" i scream as loudly as i can, waiting for someone to come and save me. taehyung.. namjoon oppa.. hoseok oppa, where are you guys at? with every punch, my screams get louder and her punches get harder.

t a e h y u n g ' s P O V

the three of us got out of the car, holding a bunch of panda express bags in our hands. namjoon hyung notices that the gate is open. jennie told me that she was home alone? maybe the others accidentally left the door open.. until..

"SOMEONE HELP!!" we hear a muffled scream coming from inside. the three of us instantly knew that it was jennie. "jennie?!" namjoon and i yell as we run inside the house as fast as we can.

"jennie are you al—"

we all saw my ex, who completely looked like a mess, beating up my girlfriend right in front of my eyes. "irene!" i shout as loud as i can across the room. namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung run over to jennie who was bawling her eyes out.

"t-tae?" irene says in complete shock as she runs up to me and hugs me. "taehyung.. i missed you so much.. please forgive me, i love you so much.." i look at her in disgust and push her away from me. "don't touch me ever again." i say with such a cold tone. irene started to sob right in front of me.

"taehyung.. i'm so sorry.. please.. come back with me, i still love you, i don't love sehun anymore." irene says on the floor, "get out irene. you're not welcome in this house." i yell, irene stands up. i was getting so impatient with the this girl.

"GET OUT!" i scream, irene starts to run out of the house. i turn around to see jennie still crying her eyes out, she looked so beaten up.

"jennie.. it's going to be okay.. we're here." namjoon says as he hugs jennie, hoseok comforts her by patting her back. i walk out of the house making sure she isn't here anymore, i go over to the gate and lock it.

i went back inside, closing the front door. i ran over to jennie and put my hands on both of her cheeks, "jennie.. are you okay?! you have so many bruises everywhere.. where's your first aid kit? i'll get it for you."

namjoon hyung points over to the bathroom, i walk inside the bathroom and see a little white box with a red cross on it. as i come back she's completely traumatized, still laying down on namjoon's lap.

i place the first aid kit on the coffee table, getting out all the ointment and things to treat all her bruises with. "t-taehyung.. i'm f-fine.." jennie stutters, she seems very terrified. "jennie, you need it. you're badly hurt." her brother says grabbing the cotton balls from my hand and patting it all on her bruises.

"do you want something to eat?" hoseok hyung asks as he goes over to the island table in the kitchen and gets the panda express bags. jennie slowly nods her head.

i sit beside her, she seems to be shaking so much. i wrap my arms around her trying to comfort her.

"i-i can't believe sh-she would just do that." jennie says as tears started falling down her cheeks. i wipe them away with my thumb. "please don't mind her jennie.." jennie lays her head on my shoulder. "here I'll feed you."

hoseok comes back with a plate of noodles, i get the chopsticks and get the noodles with it and started feeding her it.

jennie started to calm down, as we got done with the food, jennie rested her head on my lap. she must've been tired from yesterday and still in pain.

"we'll take you to the bangtan apartment." namjoon hyung says, "i think it's best if we just take care of you there, okay?" hoseok hyung says, jennie nods her head.

"okay."