[16]

"jennie.." taehyung's voice said softly, jennie just stared at him coldly, barely hearing him say her name due to the firework noises in the background. jennie then looks down, avoiding eye-contact with him.

he puts his hand under her chin and lifts it up. "what, tae? what do you want?" jennie says, her voice shaky, sounding as if she were about to cry. yep, she was still hurt.. she felt as if she were hypnotized by tae's gaze. their faces were inches away from each other. "please jennie.. hear me out.."

"i literally have no word right now to explain this.. so i'm going to have to do this.."

taehyung places his lips on jennie's. jennie's heart beated so fast that she couldn't even move, she just froze there.

fireworks rapidly exploded in the sky, everyone just stopped looking at the fireworks and started watching taehyung and jennie's moment. taehyung pulled away from the kiss.

"have you opened my texts lately?" tae asks, jennie shakes her head, still frozen from what just happened a few seconds ago. she just wanted to scream right now.

"jennie.. i should have said this earlier. but i feel the same way as you do, and im sorry for my attitude two days ago. you're literally the only person that brought me back to being myself again.. i thank you for that. i love you so much." taehyung shouts over the fireworks so jennie could hear him, she was going through so many emotions right now.

tears started to spill out of her eyes. "oh my goodness are you crying?" taehyung says as he brings his thumb on jennie's cheek and wipes it. "taehyung.. i'm also sorry.. i love you so much too." taehyung flashes a boxy smile, "jennie kim, will you be my girlfriend?"

jennie nods her head, hugging him really tight. "i love you so much, taehyung." by then, the fireworks stopped. jennie and tae heard the others clapping and cheering.

the two looked at the others, embarrassed. jennie buried her face into tae's chest, he ran his fingers through her soft, silky hair. jennie and tae walked over to the group. "AGHHHH YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTESTTTT!!" hoseok pinches both of our cheeks.

namjoon pats tae's shoulder, "good job, i knew you could do it." tae smiles at namjoon, mouthing the words thank you. "guys, announcement." lisa says ruining tae and jennie's moment. "jungkook and i are also dating!"

everyone gives off a shocked expression then gets all excited. "oh my goodness the maknaes have grown." jin says wiping his fake tears. "we should go home." yoongi says looking at the time on his phone. 10:30 pm.

"yea, let's get going." namjoon says as they follow behind him to the exit. they all got in the car. a whole lot had happened today. everyone finding out that jin and jisoo were dating, jungkook and lisa.. and especially everyone watching jennie and tae's dramatic scene.

blackpink house | 11:00 pm

"thanks for the ride jin oppa." jennie says as she and the other girls started getting out of the car. "bye everyone." the girls said to everyone, they all waved to them goodbye and the girls went inside the house.

sorry if this was a short chapter!

hope you enjoy this book! oh yea, pretend that blackpink doesn't have a dating ban.

alright, thanks for reading!

-taeilicious