[40]

j e n n i e ' s P O V

~

"hit you with that ddu du ddu du!"

i sing loudly into the mic as the girls and i ended the dance off. as stayed in our ending positions, pink light sticks started to light up everywhere and blinks were cheering and shouting. the four of us bowed on stage, showing gratitude to the blinks.

"thank you so much!" rosé says into the microphone as we all headed backstage. "good job girls." lisa says happily as we all get into a group hug, "what time is it right now, jisoo unnie?" rosé asks as jisoo runs to the small black couch, rummaging through her purse to find her phone.

she gets her phone out, checking the time and says, "it's 5:45 pm right now.."

"unnie, don't you have a photoshoot later?" rosé asks as i realized that i was modeling for gucci today and we we're having a photoshoot later today. "oh yeah.. i forgot! and it's at 6:15.."

"i think papa yg will be here in a bit." lisa says as she gets a sip of her water. we then hear the door open and i turn around to see papa yg, who seems out of breath. "hurry, jennie! we have to go now." he says as he was panting, i ran up to him, grabbing my things as we headed out the door.

"bye girls!" i shout as they shouted back 'bye.' papa yg and i headed out the building and went in the van. the driver starts to drive at a fast speed. "we should be there on time, it only takes about 20 minutes to get there." i nod as i sat back and closed my eyes.

~ • ~

20 minutes later

i wake up to someone shaking my body, i slowly open my eyes to see papa yg shaking my body. "are we here already?" i say as my voice was a bit raspy as he nodded, papa yg opens the door and we both head out. we both head into the building and saw the stylists and photographer there.

"ms. jennie kim!" the photographer says cheerfully as he cups both of my cheeks. i slightly smiled as he gestured his hand to come and follow him into a room. "just sit in this chair for now, the stylists and makeup artists be doing your makeup and finding your outfits." i nod my head as i sat back in the chair.

the makeup artists start to cake up my face a bit more than it kind of already was. they put a bit of heavy eyeshadow, making my eye makeup look a bit dramatic. "alright.. i think you're all set." the stylist goes through the closet and gets a beautiful black formal dress. it looked so beautiful, i think it was kind of similar to the dress I wore at SMA's.

"here, put this on." the lady said as she handed me the dress, i get the dress from her and bowed my head as i headed into the closet. as i put on the dress i got a glimpse of myself in it. it looked so amazing on me! giving myself a little smile in the mirror, i headed out of the closet.

"wow it looks so good on you!" the stylists and makeup artists say in shock, i reply with a thanks as i bowed my head. "here follow me this way." the one of the stylists said as we headed to a room where the photoshoot was.

"hi, jennie! oh.. i forgot to say.. someone will be modeling with you." the photographer says as i rose a brow,

"who?"

i hear a door open. as i turn around, my eyes widened. "this is who you will be modeling with!" the photographer says cheerfully as he points to the person.

taehyung.