Chapter 1

Victoria's P.O.V

"Hayes give me my phone!" I yelled across the living room. "Not till u say I'm the best brother in the world and that you love me!" He said. Then I says fine,"your the best brother in the world I love you." Then he said,"awe I love you to sis!" And I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Vicky, Vicky, Vicky, is all I hear then I wake up and I see skylynn. "Sky what are you doing up at 2:00am?" I asked. And she said," I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so can I sleep with you?" I said," sure of course!" And she gets I'm my bed and snuggles on to my side and wrap my arm around her and start to fall into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and I waked down stairs and said," good morning, mom, Nash, Hayes, and Sky. And they all say good morning back. I sit down in between Nash and Sky and start eating brake feast.

After I'm down with brake feast I go sit down on the couch to watch tv. The Nash sit next to me and says,"so you exited to go to magcon next week?" and I was like," yeah I can't wait to meet to see the boys!" And he said,"we'll your gonna be the only girl so some of the boys might try and hit on you when they first see you just to let you know." And I was like okay.

I'm in my room on twitter then I get a FaceTime from Cameron! And I answer it and he say," heyyy gurl!" And I was like heyy I mis you cam! And he said I miss you too and does the puppy face. And I just giggle and he says so are you exited for magcon? And I was like hell yeah! And he was like I can't wait to see you! And I was like me either! And we talk for a few more minutes then hang up.