Chapter 35: Punished.

Jessica's POV

The moment Brian and I started dating, Sal and the other guys have been trying to get me involved in a punishment against Brian. The guys had come to me with a few different ideas over the past few months, but none of them really seemed worthwhile to me. I knew that getting involved with the show behind Brian's back might make him upset. So, if I was going to do a punishment, I had to make sure it was done right.

A few weeks ago, Sal came up with an idea for a punishment involving me. I was a little uncertain at first, but eventually, he talked me into it. Sal convinced me that it would make great TV and that if we could pull it off the way he envisioned, it could become one of Brian's most uncomfortable punishments.

Sal reminded me of some of Brian's most memorable punishments. Like the time he had to give a sex-ed demonstration in front of his parents. Or the time that Brian had to eat a full course meal in the back of his beloved Jeep, practically destroying the interior of the car. In that punishment, Sal said, "There's only one thing Q cares about as much as his cats. And since we can't legally destroy his cats, we're going to destroy his car!"

"I'm pretty sure he loves you as much as his cats, if not more," Sal told me, somewhat jokingly.

"After this, he might love his cats more," I said.

Sal reminded me that the punishments work best when it involves something or someone, that the guys really care about. Whenever I started to feel a bit guilty during the planning of this punishment, Sal pointed out that the guys had Murr marry his sister. It only seemed fair that I would eventually become involved in the show.

One of the main reasons I agreed to do this was because Brian had been driving me a little crazy lately. Ever since my health scare, I felt like Brian has had a tight grip on me. His jealous has grown stronger since then. After our last argument, where I told him I felt "suffocated," I was hoping that his jealousy would get better. And to be honest, it has gotten a little better, but it didn't die down as quickly as I had hoped. I felt like I had to do something drastic to help him snap out of it. I needed him to realize that the idea of me leaving or cheating on him was absolutely ridiculous. I just hoped that this punishment wasn't too harsh. But I thought that being a part of the show was a good way to get out some of my frustration, without having a full-blown argument with Brian.

-----

The day of the punishment, Brian drove Sal to set. Brian thought I was going to work, like normal. But soon after Brian left, I headed right to the same set to film this punishment. We all had to make it seem like it was just any other day, and not do anything to make Brian suspicious. Brian didn't even know that he was getting punished today. He just thought that he was filming a regular challenge.

The guys instructed me to wear my sexiest outfit because that would make things much worse for Brian. If Brian saw me dressed provocatively, that would only add to his irritation. I decided to wear a skin-tight dress that was red, Brian's favorite color. The dress hit just above the knee but was low cut in the front. I also wore my best push-up bra, so it gave me the optimal amount of cleavage in that dress. As a special surprise for Brian, I brought some other things from home to use in the punishment.

When Brian arrived on set that day, he thought he was filming what they call a "two-way mirror" challenge. The idea is that one guy is sitting in the room interviewing someone, while the other guys are on the other side of the glass, trying to get the other Joker to laugh. All four guys did what Brian thought was the intro for the challenge. Then, the producers told Brian that he had to go first, which they were able to do without making him suspicious. A two-way mirror challenge is extremely hectic to film since the crew has so much preparation to do. So, it wasn't out of the ordinary that the Jokers would have to go in a certain order because that just made things easier for the crew to set up.