Chapter27

snotlout

I walked through the woods in search of hookfang because he had ran off after dad accidentally knocked all the swords and shields and a bunch of old artificial weapons from our ancestors off the wall. I came to the cove to see if he there when I saw a red headed chick carrying Astrid. I look at Astrid. her face pale and her body limp but I could faintly see her breathing so I didn't panick. I watched from behind a Bush as this girl came back and picked up hiccup from the cave I couldn't believe it.

when I was sure she wasn't looking I snuck onto the boat she had hiccup and Astrid on and hid so she wouldn't see me I waited until she left and ran off of the boat when we landed on the island where she lives.. I followed her to a castle where she was taking hiccup and decided to do something about it I followed her inside to cause some trouble *smirks*

when I walk in the castle I see this red headed girl open a door to put hiccup inside. I ran down the hall when I saw her head toward the door again I saw the door to what looks like a kitchen open to reveal three little triplets who look like the girl. a man was chasing them....Ok gota say something here.... those little boys are amazing there making trouble and destroying this castle!!!!!! anyway I decided to make some trouble to I walked to the kitchen and hid behind a counter I grabbed some biscuits from the counter and darted out the door.....I walked around to try and find that girl and maybe get hiccup and Astrid out of here the thing is I have no idea where Astrid is!

I walked to a room where I heard a girl talk in a very  heavy Scottish accent "ugh just stop!!!! I already told you he proposed on berk mom!!!!!" "I just have a bad feeling about this Merida"  I look through the door a little to see the girl who I'm guessing is Merida with a brunette I'm guessing that's her mom "whatever!" Merida says crossing her arms "fine! but have him at dinner tonight to see what yer father thinks....and don't disobey me you lady!!!" then her mom marched out of the room I hid behind a plant in the hallway and waited until she was gone.

I snuck to the doorway and opened it "what the-who are you?!" ugh that accent is so annoying!!!!!!  I pick up a biscuit and throw it at her"doesn't matter why did you kidnap hiccup and Astrid?!" I say throwing more at her she got an angry look on her face "guards!!" I soon felt big hands on my shoulders "great just great!!!! great plan snotlout!!!" I mumbled at myself the guards pick me up by the collar I cross my arms hating where this is going.

the guards take me to two doors that are metal they open the doors and throw me in and chain me up then leave. I look up to try and see out the window but I see a figure leaning against the wall the light shins on her and I see blonde hair what the? "Astrid?!" she looks up "snotlout?!" well I found Astrid "what are you doing here lout?!" "I saw Merida kidnap u and hiccup so I came to save u!" "I'm not the one who needs saving I can take care of myself! but hiccup on the other hand........." she pointed to a poster on a building outside I stood up to read it "meet Merida's-" " don't read it out lout snotlout it's painful enough already!!!" "sorry Astrid we got to get out of here!" "I know I was already thinking of that....so here's the plan...." haha screw you Merida!!!!we are so getting out of here!