Chapter16

ASTRID

I saw nothing...just darkness........at first anyway then I saw *(*= when astrid's visions starts/ends)hiccup and heather holding hands they were yelling at me "see astrid I told u hiccup doesn't love you!" heather yelled at me hiccup smirked winking at me. My heart fell.

"hiccup?" I looked at him hopefully. "it's true your nothing to me" he said like it didn't mean a things or that it was no problem that he was killing me on the inside.*

Then they faded away and I felt wetness on my neck and two arms around me and faint voices. Then a new vision came

*"astrid I love you and I know you don't love me so I guess I'll move on I know you'd want me to do that" hiccup spoke to a gravestone I saw what it said ' in loving memory of astrid Hofferson Viking warrior' "why did you have to take that sword for me astrid? I thank you and I'm also really mad at you for that bc now I can't tell you how much I love you how much I wished I could be yours to hold you to kiss you to just.....be happy with you....I miss you punching me in the arm, being mean to me,I miss you so much!" he started to sob then faded away. *

I felt someone spray something in my face and then the darkness came back no more visions just darkness. Then this came:

*my eyes went wide as hiccup and heather pushed me further into the water I gasp for air but swallow water. I feel my axe floating beside me along with my other weapons and armour and eventually I saw darkness*

I sit up gasping for air and realize i was laying on something.......a coffin.........and it's sinking I was slowly sinking into the water I start to panick half my weapons and armour in the water I jump into the water and grab my weapons and put the in the casket and pull the casket with me to the shore which was about 10 minutes away. So I began to swim to find the love of my life and the witch trying to steal him from me!but still mostly to find my love.......

HICCUP

I sat on the rock where astrid was sitting sharpening her axe the day she found out I didn't kill toothless but kept him. I started sobbing "astrid....." it's only been half a day (right?) and I'm already dying inside I don't know if I can last without u" I sobbed more I decided to go home. I wasn't going to sleep I cant sleep not with astrid missing in my life but just to lay down and try to be ok again with out luck and the sad part is this goes on for 2 weeks.......I miss

My astrid