Chapter40

Chapter 40!!!!!yay!!!!!!!! Lol hope you like!!!

ASTRID

By the time I had woken up and went to feed toothless it was about noon so I decided to go visit hiccup.

"hiccup?" "hey..." he answers weakly as I walk in a worried expression clear on my face "what's wrong?" "I'm sick astrid...and gothie said well she didn't say anything but you know what I mean anyway she told me I'm sick and I have a rib that is pointed toward my lung and that's making me sick"(A/N:not throw up sick like no feel good sick)I feel my eyes water up and I collapse on the ground staring at the floor "hiccup....I I can't loose you I can't believe this.... I just got you back and I'm going to loose you again....." I hear someone move but I assume it's gothie until I feel hiccups warm lips on my cheek I look up at him worried "get in that bed now! Don't move a muscle!!!" "astrid I'm fine." he says standing up helping me up too "hiccup..." he suddenly grabs his side and falls to the ground screaming "HICCUP!" I scream falling to the floor with him I see blood come from his shirt "oh god oh god GOTHIE!!!!" I scream starting to cry looking around i look at him and move his hair out of his face "gothie! Gothie please h-help!!!!" I look down at hiccup "your gonna be ok do you hear me your going to be ok!! Gothie!" suddenly Gobber is in the room picking up hiccup 'it's alright astrid" "no! No he's not alright he could die I love him Gobber you don't understand!!" im suddenly picked up and pulled out of the room by stoick as I am pulled away I watch as gothie and Gobber disappear behind a curtain with my love who could be dying "hiccup." I say in shock "shhh shhh it's ok it's ok" stoick says as he pulls me into a hug putting a hand in my head and the other on my back rubbing my back as he rocks me back and forth. I cry into his chest grabbing onto him tightly "hiccup..." I cry "shhhh shhhhh I know it's ok it's fine hiccup is fine astrid shhhh" "no no.....no hiccup" I cry harder. This went on for a while until eventually I'm am falling asleep in stoick's arms the last thing I'm even thinking of his hiccups face as he cries in pain.....please don't leave me hiccup I love you so much you have no idea please be ok......