Chapter41

Astrid

so since then I have not been to see hiccup I've been having nightmares and I even had ruff stay with me for three days because I was so scared but today I'm outside flying stormfly I looked down over berk so peaceful and quiet....... I thought looking around to quiet..... I flew down and landed in town square "hello?" I said out loud looking around  I see people yanking their curtains shut and pulling their kids inside......then I spot gothies house and I see stock and gobber walking in looking around as if making sure their by being followed....

well to bad suck it up I'm following you!!! anyway I pull stormfly over to gothies and tell her to stay before sneaking in"how's he doing?"stoick ask silence "what did she say gobber?" "hang on..." I pear around the corner and see hiccup in a bed lying perfectly still my heart beat sped up as my breathing did I started to freak out tears freely flowing and to make things worse I hear the most heart breaking words ever..... "oh no..." "what gobber?" I hear him swallow nervously " she said She doesn't think  hiccup will make it......" my heart stops as I start to freak out more breathing hard looking around at the walls that seemed to be closing in on me no.....no... "no....." I whisper  I start shaking as I run to the door bursting outside  I look around breathing hard feeling my hear literally break into pieces as tears fell freely down my cheeks I start grabbing my hair and looking around frantically "nononononono it can't be true..." I fall to the ground still shaking at crying "NOOOOOO!!!"  I scream/sob "hic-cup....." I sob  now lying on my back eyes squeezed shut as I grab my hair and scream hiccup's name sooner or later it gets dark and I  am halfway awake when I feel someone pick me up and carry me home or somewhere honestly I didn't care all I could think about was my hiccup how he might die.....how I might not be able to tell him I love him ever again........

Ok so now that I have your attention I have to say I feel like I'm losing my older readers I'm happy that I'm getting more views and new readers but I feel like the people who have read this from the day it was published have like stopped reading.....is it boring?do u hate me? did I do something or say something in my chapters? do you hate me and the story? am I to predictable? whatever it is I'm sorry and thanks to my readers who are still reading and voting  and commenting it means slot stay awsome and I'll try to update soon bye guys