Chapter44

wow guys almost 10k views!!!!!!! awsome!!!!!!

2weeks later
Astrid

since that day I have been in my room looking at the multiple pictures hiccup and I took over the years I take the picture that hiccup drew and put it behind the real picture and its been there ever since and everyday I check to make sure

"bye going to fly stormfly!" I say to my parents as I run out the door "hey girl wanna go flying?" she sqwaks happily as I climb on her back and soon we were in the air and I was thinking maybe we should try some things that hiccup did like jumping off toothless onto and cliff edge running of it and jumping back on his Dragon so I decided why not seems easy how hard can it be?

"alright girl let's do this" she flys high and I jump off I make it on land and run as she gets ready to catch me  I make it to the edge an  jump but something happened something way out of the blue I....fall  off stormfly because her saddle is caught on a part of the cliff "stormfly!!!" I scream looming at her as I fall I knew I'd hit water and I knew it would snap my spinal cord so I braced myself but then he came he flew by quickly  and caught me right before I hit the water I grunted as he caught me he held me bridal style so gently I look up and see his beautiful green eyes I know this time it wasn't a dream my true love is alive and well "hiccup.." I whisper as he kissed my cheek "I missed you m'lady.....more than my left foot" he smirked I wrap my arms around him "hiccup!!!! o my God I missed you so much!!!!!" I kiss him full on the lips as toothless lands  then I punch him in the arm hard "ouch!" "that's for scaring me!!!!! I thought you were going to die hic!!!" "babe.." he took a step closer with a finger under my chin "you know I'll never leave you and if  I do it'll be because I'm fighting for my true love.." he kissed me and I kissed back loving the feeling of being in his arms again we break apart and smile at each other "I love you so much hic....." "I love you too" I smile taking his hand as storm fly comes back tackling us both hiccup and I laugh and lay on the ground to look at the stars as it gets darker I have my head on hiccup's chest and he has his arms tight around me as we laugh and joke....kiss *blush* and just enjoy being together again...

ohhhhhh hail yas gurl he's alive and will NEVER die!!!!!!(he's to...well mmmmmmmmmmmmmm means sexy....don't judge)  haha anyway hope you like ;)