Chapter21

HICCUP

it's been a week since astrid and I got together and finally had a night alone to look at the stars. Ever since then I've been coming to her house or she's been at mine and we've raced. Eachother on our dragons cuddled by the fire laughing at random topics. Heck snot lout and Fishlegs even caught us kissing at the cove....but we didn't care we loved each other and never wanted to loose eachother......well that was until a boat showed up with a red headed girl with uncontrollable hair and she wore a green dress.....that was the day astrid and I decided to hang out at the beach....."hahahaha what?! Your insane hiccup....."astrid said laughing at the look I gave her after she said something about that girls hair. Before that girl showed up astrid and I were laying on the sand I had one hand behind my head and astrid laying her head on the other as she snuggled to my chest when I held her closer now astrid was propped up on one elbow kissing me.....

"um hello can you move yer make our session somwhere else please?" the girl said in a scottish accent. Astrid pulled away and we both looked at her....

ASTRID

I watched this girl as she stated at hiccup who was now sitting up with his arm around my waist as I leaned on his shoulder. I didn't like the way the looked at him...so I got up and offered him a hand. He took it and stood beside me. "sorry I'm hiccup and this is astrid" he grinned gosh I love that.....uhh ignore that last part I've got a reputation to keep!!!!! "she's my uh....." he trailed off scratching his neck. "haha I'm Merida nice to meet yew two" she said still eyeing hiccup. I grabbed his hand "look hiccup and I have to go so if you could please stop staring at my boyfriend that'd be great" I said dragging hiccup away from the beach

Great another girl after MY hiccup!!!and no I'm not going soft I'm still the same astrid I was 5years ago! I'm still hostile and aggressive so I haven't changed it's just......love does something to you.....it changes you.....and I'm not really wanting to loose the only guy I've ever loved to a Scottish she-devil who can't find her brush in the morning!!!!!