Chapter50

Astrid

I walk down the isle to meet hiccup ,and kiss stoick on the cheek ,thanking him for giving me away when my own father can't because  he's at sea I turn and stare into hiccup gorgeous green eyes as we start to repeat after gobber who's marrying us I can't look away the crowd of people watching us get married is fading away to darkness as hiccup an  I start to say our vows I can't help but smile when hiccup  leans me back and kisses me passionately whispering only on  thing in my ear as all of berk watches us "Mrs.Haddock"

I jolt up in my bed wishing the wedding would just get here already it been two weeks since  we went on a rid  on a toothless hiccup and I stayed at the beach until it got dark then we spent the night at the cove all of it the romantic things hiccup said to me the kisses everything made me want to be his wife more than anything "Astrid..." I smile getting out of bed and opening the door to be met with hiccups face "hi" I smile as  he  takes my hand and twirls me around the room and starts singing for the dancing and the dreaming silently just spinning me around  th  room he  stops spinning me an  put a his forehead to mine and put a his hands on my waist as he sings the last line "I love you haddock..." " I love you too" I stare into hiccups eyes questioning if I should tell him the thing I found out about those two weeks ago I decide he needs to know since it was bound to happen  when we get married I kiss him passionately as I try not to worry if he'll freak out and call off the wedding or not finally  I pull back take a deep breath blink and look him in his beautiful eyes "something wrong?"

I sigh again smiling at him "Hic...."

I sigh again before whispering  the last words.......

"your going to be a father..."