Chapter48

HICCUP

I let astrid go and led her into the middle of the cove where I had set up a picnick for us I grabbed her hand and kissed it "hiccup what are you doing?" she smiled "being a gentlemen for milady" I smiled back she sat down next to me and from there we started feeding each other and throwing grabes in each others mouths "hey! No fair I'm out of grapes!" astrid said smiling at me as I threw more at her "aw what a shame" I said smirking "now you have nothing to hit me with" I laughed and began pelting her with grapes "babe don't push it! Stop it!!!" she said throwing the grapes that had fallen on the ground back at me I stuck my tongue out "make me!!" I said throwing more "alright this is your own fault though" she smiled devilishly I soon fell into the pond near by I resurfaced to see astrid smirking at me "your mean and very lucky I love you" I smirked pulling her in she came up and kissed me " I love you too" she kissed me again weaving her hands into my hair we Both pulled back breathless she splashed me "I'll get you back for pelting me with grapes later " she smiled getting out of the water 'ok so NOWS the time to ask her the sun is setting its perfect c'mon hiccup you can do this' I thought to myself watching astrid climb out of the water I got out and we layed down her head on my chest and my arms around her as we watched the sun set I kissed her head after the sun had set and stars began to fill the sky "astrid you know I love you right?" she looked at me sitting up hovering over me "yeah why whats wrong babe?" I pushed some of her hair out of the way behind her ear and looked into her beautiful eyes "nothing I just have something for you" I said standing up as she did the same I pulled out the ring and the box I had it in and opened as I nelt on one knee on the ground "astrid Hofferson you are my whole world and I never knew how lucky I was to have you as a teenager I always thought that you pitty me because I was so weak or you only hung out with me because I was the chiefs son I never knew that this would be our future but I do know what I love you to the moon and back and more than anything in the world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...." I took her hand and kissed it as she brought the other hand to her chest " through thick and thin we've been together And I know I can't live with our you I love you to much to let you go you are one of the best things to ever happen to me and I will always love you astrid will you be my bride?"

Tears had began to form in her eyes as she got down on her knees and hugged me I hugged her back "yes hiccup yes! I love you so much!!" she sobbed happily as she kissed my cheek I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face toward me and whipped the tears away as she smiled at me "I love you" I said and kissed my fiancé.......

A/N: holy cheese it's they're getting married!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!lol
I said this in one of the comments but here it is again #hiccstridmarriage
And I hate hash tags but anything for these two!!!!!!!!! L hope you liked it and yes sadly this book is almost over but I'm thinking about making another one haven't thought it through yet should it be like modern hiccstrid or I've kinda had an idea where it's heather hiccup is dating and astrid is like just all sad about it tell me which I should do bc it's a lot of fun making this book id like to make two maybe a sequel you decide ;)

~cheeseydiva