Chapter28

Astrid

"Ok got it?" I asked snotlout after I explained the plan to him. he nodded "wait how did Merida knock me out you saw how she did that right?" I asked "I walked up when she was carrying you to a ship but she had some kind of can attached to her side I'm guessing she used some kind of knock out gas" "ok whatever just let me get free and then I'll get you out too ok" "yep just hurry up this hurts!" I rolled my eyes "big baby"  "I am not!" "shut up! before they come in here!!!!" he just looked at the ground. I pulled a knife out of my boot yeah she might have knocked me out and took my axe but you forgot I have knives in my boots Merida!!!! haha screw you too!!!! I thought smirking as I freed my foot by sawing at the shackles where the opening was. I moved to my other foot.....

"alright hold still..."  I said after I had freed myself I was now trying to get snotlout free. "here let's make this quick use this one" I told him grabbing my other knife out of my other boot

soon we were free and I was trying to pry the door open with my knife "haha yes!!!! let's go!" we snuck through the halls hiding from random people who walked by until we found Merida's room "alright I'll go find a dress you stand guard and tell me if someone's coming . our plan was to dress up like people from well here so I was going to steal a dress from Merida and snotlout was going to steal one from her father or from hiccup who had a room here that we passed by!!! I got the dress grabbed snotlout and ran for it.....

we found out Merida's father isn't the most slim person ever so we stole one from hiccup and ran out those huge castle doors we ran to the woods and changed I had on a  blue dress that hit the floor and I had tied up my hair so it was in a bun so no one would notice me. snotlout had stolen one of their weird suits and slicked his hair back using some kind of sticky stuff he found under a rock...

"great I look like a priss and you look like a stalker nice...*sigh* let's go find a cave to put our stuff in" I said putting my knives back in my boots.

we found a cave a hid our stuff before walking back into town square I saw another poster and got mad and tore it down...."chill-" I looked at him "out? hehe ok um I'll stop talking...." "good idea" we walked through town looking around it was getting dark and I told snotlout I was going back to the cave I turned around to leave after snotlout walked away and ran into someone "ouch" they held out their hand I slapped it away "I'm not a baby I can get up by myself but th-" I say standing up but I stopped talking when I saw the strangers face "feisty I like that....."

hiccup?!