Hard to Get

Requested by: breeona1998

You were laying on the floor in the middle of your house with your eyes closed, just thinking when he interrupted your thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" Keats asked. "Nothing.." you replied, though you obviously were thinking about him, always him. "You thinking about me?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows. You were both on your sides, looking at each other. You had been friends for years and flirty for months.

He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear but you just turned onto your back and looked up at the ceiling. It was peaceful, until he poked your cheek- disturbing your thoughts. Then he poked your cheek again, and again, until he was just sitting there poking you continuously and you were forced to tune your head to look at him. As soon as you turned your face his lips crash onto yours.

You fought him off of you though, not willing to give in so quickly but damn this felt amazing. He parted from your lips, now on top of you, "don't fight this y/n.." kissing you once again, and you couldn't stop yourself any longer; your heart in control. You immediately kissed him back, wrapping.g your arms around him as his hands held your face gently. You could feel his smile again your own as he parted from you, smiling and looking into your eyes.

"I love you Keaton."