Fight with Wes

Dedicated to: Mayaattar

You look around the crowded room and struggle to spot your boyfriend, Wesley. Since you're only 5'1 you can't see above the heads of dancing people and can't hear anything but yelling and blaring music. Not only that, but you already had two drinks. You attempted to search for Wes again before finally giving up. He's tall... he'll find you, right? You sat on the counter in the kitchen as you sipped your third drink as someone came in laughing.

You turned your head towards the obnoxious person to see your friend, Nick. "Oh, hey y/n!!" he exclaimed, approaching you.

"Hey Nick, what're you up to?" You asked a pretty stupid question. 

"Umm... just partying I guess? Why are you in the kitchen?" He asked.

"Cuz I can't fine Wes..."

"Oh.." He replied, smirking a little as he approached you. "Well in that case..." he pressed his lips to yours forcefully and held your face in his hands, giving you absolutely no time to react or chance to push him away before Wesley barged in. He looked at the two of you as you immediately backed away from Nick and stormed out. He was clearly angry as he ran out the front door.

"Wesley!" You yelled as he walked off, his head in his hands. He suddenly just stopped dead in his tracks. Not looking up.

"Wesley Goddamnit loom at me." He looked up and all you saw was anger, but you knew behind his mask he was hurt. "Wes I swear to you that he pushed himself into me I didn't kiss back.." you tried to make him believe you But it didn't seem to do anything.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT Y/N?! IT LOOKED TO ME LIKE YOU WERE KISSING HIM TOO. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER EVERYTHING?!?!" He screamed in your face as tears welled up in your eyes. He'd never yelled at you like that before. You quickly wiped them away before responding,

"I PROMISE YOU WESLEY I DID NOT KISS HIM, HE KISSED ME!! I would never do that to you..." You trailed off, stopping all of your efforts to wipe your tears away and just letting them fall. He lifted your chin up as you looked him in the eyes. Suddenly anger was exchanged with compassion and love as he swiped his thumbs under your eyes, wiping your tears away.

"I'm sorry y/n... I'm sorry for yelling at you.... I never should have done that... I believe you..." A single tear escaped his eye as he softly kissed you and pulled you into his embrace.