Party all Night

Imagine...

You've just arrived at a huge party  in your red dress that reaches just below your bum and shows just enough cleavage. You grin as you chug down the last of your cup and walk where the dancing has officially started. You put your hands up and just have a good time until your extremely hot and shirtless boyfriend Drew Chadwick approaches you. He smirks as he wraps his hands around your waste and brings you close so there's no space between you two. You grind on him before he leans down and kisses you roughly. You grin and go along with him as you feel his hands on your butt and place yours on his abs. Things are getting pretty heated before you both realize you are in the middle of the yard about to have sex.

You grab his hand and he frowns, "What arreeeee you doin'?" He asks, now completely drunk. "Going for a swim..." His smile Immediately returns and he follows you to the pool where plenty of people are either making out or have gotten past that point. Drew intensely watches as you lift your dress over your head and pull off your bra. "Are you coming?" You grin, holding your hand out for Drew to follow. He stares at you in awe before removing his pants and boxers and following you in. He instantly slams you to the wall and kisses you roughly. Your lips moving in sync and you feel him bite your lip just enough to hurt. You moan as he slides in his tongue and grins. He slides you onto the stairs as his hands roam your body freely.

His hands move up your thighs and reach your underwear. He is about to pull them down before you are interrupted. "WOOH!!... YEAH DREW GET SOME!!!" You hear the guys cheer and just smile. You lay yourself on his body and just hug him. He wraps his arms around you and sighs, knowing that nothing further is going to happen with an audience. "I love you Drew." You state, pecking his lips. "I love you too y/n."

The rest of the night you two spend together goofing around at the party having the time your lives.

*** Haven't updated in a while but here it is!! Comment what you think and Vote if you like! Also, requests are still open. Just comment your name, which guy, and the scenario. Thanks for reading! ***