Jealous

Requested by: Mayaatar

"Hey there" a man approaches you as you sit watching people dance at the party.

"Hey." you state emotionless.

"What might your name be?" He asks smiling.

"y/n.." you decide to just talk to him, although you'd much rather be talking to your boyfriend Wesley.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." He responds. You blush, earning a smirk from him.

"You're not too shabby yourself..." You both chuckle.

"Oh! I'm Jordan by the way." He states quickly.

"Well, nice to meet you Jordan!" You exclaim, holding your hand out for him to shake.

"Nah, I'd much rather give you a hug instead.." Hi grins and pulls me into  a warm hug for a few seconds. You pull away smiling, before you spot Wesley staring at you from the other side of the dance floor.

"What the hell was that?!" He exclaims furiously.

"Umm... a hug." You state truly. It's true though, it was really just a hug.

"He had his hands on you!!" He screamed, earning a few stares.

"Wesley! It. Was. A. Hug." You pause between each word in attempts to get your point across, but fail.

"His hands were still on you though..." He says in more of a whisper. He's hurting... you think to yourself.

"Wesley..." You grab his face and kiss him passionately. "I love you." you state, "and only you." He smirks and kisses you back,

"I love you too baby..." before he grabbed you by the hips and brought you yo the dance floor.