The Geek and the Jock

You arrive at school(its your first day of Junior year)with your backpack full of books in light jeans and a camel brown sweater. ugh.  You think as you look up and see the jocks waiting by the front doors, for no particular reason, might I add. As you come nearer you glance up at the hottest guy at school, the Junior that all of the girls crush over- and you are slightly ashamed that you are one of them.  Mr. Drew Chadwick, with only the most gorgeous blue orbs and blonde streaked hair. ugh. You think again. Why did you have to fall for him. You  irresistably look back up at him and notice his eyes are on you as well. You maintain eye contact for a whole second before you walk into the building and go over all of the reasons he wouldn't date you.

you're the geek. You think to yourself. He could have any girl he wants.

Walking into first hour biology you are the first one there and you pick the seat in the back so you can read without the teacher noticing. The class started to fill and when Mr. Schmitt was about to began teaching the one and only Drew Chadwick walked in. Oh my god. You think as he makes his way to the back of the class where the seat beside you holds the last open spot. He sits down and looks you up and down before his eyes meet yours. A few seconds later he interrupts and introduces himself;

"Hi, I'm Drew Chadwick." I know. You think but decide not to say it out loud. He holds out his hand for you to shake and you gladly take it.

"Hi," you say as you slightly push your glasses up, "I'm y/n."

"Nice to meet you." He grins and stares at your eyes once more before the teacher interrupts the classes' conversations.

After class was over you made your way to your locker to pick up your English book and marvel at the fact that he would even want to know your name. You shake it off before making your way over to third hour English. Just like before, you sit at the back nearly completely out of sight from the teacher. The bell rings and as if on cue, in comes Drew, again.  And not only that, he comes over and takes the seat beside you.  He grows the biggest smile as he looks at you again before the teacher introduces herself to the class. Drew scoots towards you and brings his face up to yours making you jump.

"sshhh," he whispers, "I just.... wanted to tell you that you are really beautiful." He tucks your hair behind your ear before scooting back over. You blush so much that you think your face is about to fall off and can't believe that he just said that. To you. When the bell rings for class to end you head towards your locker when a set of hands grabs your arms and pulls you into the janitor's closet. You look up and see those familiar blue eyes staring down at you.

"h-h-hi" you stutter as you push your glasses up.

"hey." he simply states, "I just... uhh... I just..." he stutters before grasping your face and forcefully kissing you. You kiss him back and it became a full make out session before he pulled away. "I just had to do that." He smile hopefully, looking at you. "We should probably get to class..." you state before leaving the closet. The hallways are empty and you are obviously late.  You go to the bathroom before entering your fourth hour Spanish class.

"Nice of you to join us." your teacher says. "There's an empty seat in the back next to.... what is your name?"

"Drew." You look up and can't believe your eyes. You make your way towards him as he smiles and states,

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know... I... I don't know. " you don't understand what he is trying to say... and don't have any clue as to why he would kiss you and not give a reason.

"Oh, well, yeah. I'm fine..." you trail off. As much as you want to asked him why he kissed you, you can't bring yourself to.

"Hey..uh... I was wondering... do you.. uhh.. wanna... maybe... go out with me sometime? We could go anywhere you'd like..?" He asks clearly afraid of what you will say. But oh my god. He just asked you out which means he has to like you, and you've liked him since forever and he probably didn't know you existed until today and oh my god you obviously know the answer and you can see his face clearly startf to turn to sadness as he looks away before you interrupt-

"I'd love to." You both smile at each other before he wraps his arm around you. This is going to be a fun year.