Awkward Encounters

You and Keaton both fell asleep together on the couch last night while watching late night cartoons and you had just woken up. You open your eyes slowly as they adjust to the light and shift your body on the sofa to sit up. You look on the sofa opposite you and realize that Keats isn't there. Huh....

You stand up and go to the kitchen, looking for a cup and possibly food. Reaching for a glass, you struggle but finally manage to reach it, When you turn around you nearly drop the cup as you jump. Standing in front of you is Wesley. You dated him for about a month before meeting keaton, whom you've been with for six, which was enough to make this situation awkward.

"Haha... you scared me..." you trail off, trying to rid of the silence.

"Yeah.." he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly..."Sorry about that..." He trails off. "

"So I'm just gonna go find Keaton..." You respond. You turn right as he goes left, so you both end up turning the same way. The same thing happens a few times as you both try to move out of each others' way, before you just chuckle and walk out, trying to hide the embarrassment of your stupidity. Ugh. You walk out and go up to Keaton's room, thinking about your awkward encounter with Wesley..

His room being at the end of the hallway, you walk down the hallway before one of his friends comes flying out of his room and right into you, knocking you to the ground. "Oh my God I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He questions. You look up to him holding his hand out for you to help yourself up when you notice he is shirtless, and very muscular. "Yeah.." You take his hand and look at him, unsure if what to say, before just walking off towards Keaton's room.

Why the hell did I do that?! You ask yourself. You just had to make everything so awkward. You were sure your face had to be about as red as a tomato as you walked into his room, only to see that he wasn't there. WHAT THE FUCK?! You pull out your phone, about to call him, as he walked in, looking at you curiously.

"I didn't know you were awake yet... I was in the bathroom... Why is your face so red?" He asks about your 'still recovering from embarrassment face.' "Umm... your brother, and your friend, and I'm just plain awkward..." You blush a little more.

"I know you are baby... but that's one of the reasons why I love you..." He gently pushes your chin up to look at him before softly kissing your lips.

***Requests still open!! Just need the guy and event! ***