For you

Imagine...

You have just gotten out of third period chemistry (finally) and are walking towards your locker when you hear someone whistle at you. You whip around so see Mark, the biggest asshole of your school. "Shut the fuck up Mark." You say. You're clearly not in the mood for this today. To your surprise, he backs off, so you just continue towards your locker.

When you get there, you put all of your books away and lock it before heading to the lunchroom. Too bad Keaton isn't here today. You think to yourself. you two have been together since the beginning of freshman year, and he decided not to come today apparently. You grab your lunch and go sit at the table, alone, where you usually would be with Keaton. You sigh, missing him since yesterday.

You decide to text him and see what he's doing before you are interrupted. "Hey babe." Mark smirks, sitting beside you. You scoot over towards the other side of the bench. "I'm not your babe." You say annoyed by his stupidity. "Why are you so rude." He asks, putting his hand on your thigh and feigning being hurt by your comment. "Mark!" You yell, "I have a boyfriend!" You scream. "So get the fuck away!" You shove him, not even caring that people are a staring.

"What the fuck was that for?!" he shoves you back. You stand up, "Don't put your hands on me!" you shove him again, getting more and more irritated. He shoves your arm and you slap him across the face. "Now you're gonna get it bitch..." He says, about to punch you in the face before he's thrown to the ground. You look up to see Keaton, shaking his hand in pain from the massive punch he just threw at Marks face.

"Oh my God! Keaton!" You yell, running towards him and giving him a hug. "He smiles, I was gonna surprise you for lunch... He holds up a McDonalds bag with his good hand. "Oh my God Keaton..." you say. You're the best." But we need to go get that hand checked out at the hospital." You state wrapping your arm around his waist as you both walk out to the car. After several hours at the hospital, it turns out Keaton broke his hand.

He broke his hand for you...

*** Don't forget to vote (; ***