Lights Out

Imagine....

You and Wes were sitting in your room talking about random things....

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get food." You say smiling as you get off of your bed. Jumping due to the thunder outside, you were about to leave before he stopped you, grabbing your wrist,

"Wait!" He pulled you towards him as a grin made it's way across his face. He gently placed his hands on your hips, now standing in front of you. He slowly leaned down to press his lips onto yours, massaging circles onto your skin. Your lips moving in sync against his perfectly.

"Okay," you said pulling away, "food." You stated, smiling. He just chuckled and sat back down on your bed. You walked downstairs, turning the hall light on because it was scary(duh), then running across the living room to the kitchen. It was storming so it was dark outside, and you needed light, and (as you said before) it was scary. Anywho, you were looking through the cabinets when another loud crack of thunder caused you to jump followed by a flash of lightning before the lights went out, causing you to shriek.

"AHH! OH MY FUCKING GOD! WESLEY!" you yelled for him. You didn't even care how ridiculous you sounded, you just wanted the lights to turn back on and food and Wesley. Ugh. You climbed up onto the counter waiting for Wes because you couldn't see and didn't have your phone with you. "Y/n! I'm coming right now just hold on a sec...."

You saw the light from his phone as he neared You and sighed in relief as he was now close enough that you could see his face. He grinned as you smiled at him before pulling you into his arms. You wrapped your legs around him and he pulled you off of the counter, carrying you to the living room and laying you on the sofa before climbing on top of you. "I know something we can do in the dark..." He whispered, causing you to giggle.

Instead of doing that, the two of you spent three hours with the lights out talking about the most random of things(and maybe some kissing here and there)

************

Hey guys I'm so sorry I've not updated in literally forever I've been trying to finish an online history course that's due soon and its been really hard to keep up. I've literally done the best that I can do, but apparently that's not good enough because I'm failing. I've tried so hard and now I don't know what I'm going to do, my family is going to be so disappointed in me... My mom had to pay $150 dollars for that course I don't know how I'm going to make it up to her. I've just waisted her money and everyone's time...

They expected so much from me and now I have to find a way to retake the course. Summer's supposed to be a break from all of the stress but I feel like next year's going to be hell because now I'm already stressed to start the year off. The worst part is that my mom thinks I'm passing the class right now, and that I just have to study for the final exam in two days and it'll all be good. Ugh.... so sorry to any of you that read that I just needed to vent...

ANYWHO. .... enjoy this imagine thingy and sorry for any typos/: