Loving You

Imagine...

You walk out of the building about ready to cry and you feel as if everyone's focus is directly on you. You glance up to notice that you aren't completely wrong, All but a few people's eyes follow your movement as you pull open your locker and put your books back.  You don't understand why people treat you like this. Your just like them, just with a scar on your face. That shouldn't change much tho. You force yourself to hold back you tears one more as you walk out the building with your music blaring from your head home's.

Outlook up at your 'audience' when you notice. Him. Wesley Stromberg. The guy you've been crushing over only for like....the entire school year. But he would never like you back, you think to yourself. You feel again, a sudden urge to cry- except this time, there's no holding them back as they pour from your eyes. You try to wipe them away as quickly as you can and look up again, to see a confused and angry Wesley. He stares at you, and you realize he's just like the rest. Damnit! You think to yourself as the tears are now completely  unstoppable.

Out the gates and across the block. You think to yourself. That's the distance to your house. Feeling their eyes on you, you speed up and tug at your shirt, feeling completely uncomfortable. The music now blares in your ears  as a distraction to your real life.  About a street away from your house, you almost feel relieved. Even though home sucks too, at least now you can just lay in your bed. Just then you feel someone tug at your shoulder and spin you around. About to run, you look up to see Wesley. His gorgeous  brown eyes  look into yours as he speaks;

"Hey y/n. I don't know if you know me... but I'm Wesley Stromberg and I go to the same school you do.  Anyways, I'm really sorry that people treat others the way they do, especially someone as beautiful as you." His tone now more soft and gentle. I scoff. He was dared to talk to me,  that's it. "I'm  serious! You really are beautiful! Inside and out..." He trails off. He actually thinks I'm... beautiful. You think to yourself. He brings his hand gently to below your chin, and raises you head so now you're forced to look at him.

"You're beautiful..." He trails off before gently kissing you on the lips. This was the start of You and Wesley's lifelong relationship.

*** I'm really sorry if this is bad, please comment and tell me what you think(: Thank you all for reading and vote if you like it!***