chapter eight

**** authors note sorry for the late update, there will be another one on monday. also once I get 100 votes I will be updating twice a week.**************

Brixton pov.

flash back

I held her hands in mine.

“ Ava baby I’m not good enough for you.”

she released her hands from mine and held my face so that I was looking at her.

“ I don’t care if you aren’t good enough for me, all I know is how much you love me, and all I need is love.”

“ are you sure?”

“ you love me and I love you, just don’t break my heart. Okay?”

she says with a small smile.

I just nod that she accepts me for me and not for my money or that she’s scared that I could kill her any moment.

flash back over.

I have known since thats the women that I’ll love forever.

I felt bad leaving Ava to wake up by herself.

Even on a normal day I would always wait for her to wake up.

but its 9am , but she won’t be waking up for another hour, but Mary is here if she needs any thing and the body guards.

I still was worried about leaving but I still got dressed quickly so I could deal with who ever was stealing from.

I then finished getting dressed and wrote a note for Ava

Baby,

something went down at one of the warehouse. I’ll try to get back home as soon as I can.

I love baby, Brixton.

I quickly then left the house.

and then I left the house and drove to the warehouse.

Ava pov.

I woke up reaching for Brixton but I felt nothing but cold sheets.

I quickly open my eye to see him not there but instead a note.