Chapter three

********* authors note again please vote or next time you probably won't get a update. So again one vote and one comment... Also send me hate and I will try to please you.*************

Chapter two

Brixton

Pregnant and baby were the two things going through my head as were driving home, I didn't mean to ignore Ava I was just having a hard time processing that fact that we were going to have a baby in roughly seven months, A small child.

Once we finally arrived home that's when I finally spoke to Ava and said

" we need to speak"

she then nodded softly.

" Ava how could of this happened, it's not safe right now, this could ruin me."

I said. I don't think I've ever seen Ava turn so red before, she then rose from her seat and replied

" Is that all you can think about is you, what about the fact that I'm the one who has to carry the baby, or maybe that I want a child.
Cause if you think I'm giving up this baby, you better get ready to sign the divorce papers. "

I sat there in shock Ava has never spoken to me like this it either the hormones or she very pissed.

" baby that's no-"
She cut me off saying

" don't baby me Brixton I'm serious I'll pack my stuff right now so just cut the shit"

I then moved towards her carefully so she wouldn't try to hit me.
I pushed her gently to sit down, once she finally sat down I kneeled in-between her knees and held her hands and said.

" Ava I would never ask you do kill our baby one beacuse my mother would kill me, two that's against my culture, and three this baby shows our love for each other. Ava the baby maybe only two months along but I already love the baby and it's mommy even more. What I meant was I wouldn't want you to leave the house without me and a couple of body guards.''

She then cracked a smile.

" by a couple you mean twenty body guards. "

she replied. I kissed her lips softly and said

" baby you know me so well"

She then giggle and placed my hands on her flat stomach.