Chapter two

Chapter two

Ava

Brixton and the male doctor have been arguing for twenty minutes and it's giving me a headache. As I'm getting ready to yell at Brixton a female doctor and says

" sorry for taking to long, hello my name is Dr. Shaylyn Kelly, what seems to be the problem here?"

Before I could answer Brixton replied

" hello I'm Brixton Monaci, and I would like a female doctor for my wife please,or we shall be going somewhere else to be service.

" okay Mr. Monaci, will it be okay if I'm your wife's doctor?"

" that's fine, just get that man out of the room.

Then the male doctor left.

" okay Mrs. Monaci what seems to be the problem?"

" lately I have been throwing up a lot, and I get these weird cravings"

" and mood swings" Brixton added. I gave him a dirty look.

" alright, we're going to take some test, so just let me take some blood."

As Dr. Kelly was coming towards me with the needle I held my hand out for Brixton to hold, even though we were mad at each other he still held my hand. Once the doctor was done and left the room Brixton brought my hand to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss, and softly caressed my face with his tumb. He then lastly kissed my lips softly and whispered

" I'm sorry, baby, please forgive me?"

I just nodded my head and smiled softly at him.

" you know I love you to much that I can't stay mad at you. "

About ten to sixteen minutes later Dr. Kelly knocked on the door and came back in with the results.

" congrats Mrs. Monaci, you are pregnant, you seem about 8 weeks which roughly is two months along you have to come back in three to four weeks to check on the baby. If you have any questions to contact the office."

Brixton and I just stared at each other in shock, because we weren't trying for a baby, is it even safe for a baby? I was to shocked for words. Brixton then spoke for the both of us.

" thank you Dr. Kelly, we might come back to practice, if not thank you for your help."

" it's just my job sir, just make sure that Ava takes prenatal vitamins every day and I can give her something for the morning sickness."

Dr. Kelly replied.

I managed to get out a thank you. On our way home way home we stopped to get all the things I need. Once we finally got home Brixton finally talked to me.

" we need to sit down and talk about this. "

**** authors note! If you want the next chapter 1 vote and 1 comment even if it's rude or hate******