Chapter seven

******* authors note update next Monday and maybe another one this week if I get some more votes !*^*******

2 months and 3 weeks

Brixton pov.

Lately Ava has been very moody.

I know I shouldn't complain because I'm part of the reason why.

I also know how she wants me to stop being so overprotective of her, but I can't help its just the way I am.

When we first dating she didn't mind, or maybe she didn't say anything because she love me too much and didn't want to hurt my feelings.

And the truth is now coming out because she is pregnant and can't control her hormones.

Its now morning and Ava is still sleeping, I look at the clock and see that its only 8:47 and she doesn't usually wake up til around 10.

I then began to do some work on my laptop till I get a call waking Ava.

She gave me the dirtiest look ever and said.

" get the fuck out of the room before I punch you."

"but bab--"

I was cut off by her saying

'' GET OUT"

You may think I'm whipped but no one should mess with a pregnant women and their sleep. so I quickly ran out of and sneered into the phone.

" you better have a good reason for calling this early you pissed of my wife and now I'm mad."

the boy stuttered

" sorry sir... ummm... its the warehouse... one of the workers...eh... have been stealing some of the money..."