chapter ten

******* auothers note sorry for such a late update i have been soooooo busy, but i wish i knew how to do a dedication but since i don't i want to say thank SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to LeNonQueerWritter for making this awesome cover to my book. also i will be updating twice a week, since you guys did make it to 100 votes.*******************

3 Months part two

Brixton's Pov.

It's been a week since I've been home and seen Ava and today she has a doctors appoitntment that i know i'm going to be late for and then if i don't show up she'll kill me.

Its now 11:37 and I'm running late for Ava's doctor and I have finally reached the doctors office reached the office.

I then ask the lady at the desk if Ava had arrived she nods her head I quickly ran to the room I knew doctor Dr. Kelly and Ava are in.

Once I arrive I see six guards standing outside the door, they all nod to me I then enter the room panting and and sweating.

" Ava baby, I'm here. I made it."

I could see a glare on her face but that didn't stop me from giving her a kiss on the forehead and holding her hand.

" okay since Brixton is here. We can now start with the ultrasound."

I watched on the screen as my bay came up into the small screen.

Dr. Kelly then had a puzzled expression on her face at the screen she then quickly exited the room Ava then began to panic.

I tried to calm her down but the didn't work that well.

Dr. Kelly then walked back into the room with another female doctor.

Before the doctor could say anything Ava rushed out

" is everything alright with the baby"

" Yes, everything is fine but it seems that you will be expecting twins instead of Just one baby, we will hopefully be able to tell the gender of the baby's in 4 to eight weeks, they also very healthy."

" oh gosh did you hear that Brixton twins"

" Yes baby I heard, I'm right here."

Alright once you clean of your stomach of the gel you are ready to leave.

I then took the provided towel and gently wiped the gel of her small bump she had forming.