Chaper one

Chapter one

Ava

I have been sick lately for about a week. Brixton has not left my side.

He has been trying to drag me to the doctors but I'm not the biggest fan of needle.

I was throwing up again, when Brixton stepped into the bathroom he pulled back my hair and said
" Ava that's it I'm putting my foot down, after your done throwing up you're going to the doctor."

After I finished puking I brushed my teeth, and headed into the closest that Brixton and I share, I then changed into a sweatshirt and jeans.

I then yelled out to Brixton
" I'm ready since your forcing me to go!"

As I crossed my arms.

" baby, I don't like seeing you sick, it pains me"

I just walk into to the garage and waited for him to unlock the the bulletproof land rover that he drove incase people try to shoot at us.

The car ride to the private hospital we go was silent.

Once the the car came to a stop, I walked into the front door and gave the lady at front desk my name and she told me

" it will just be a few minutes mam."

I sat in a seat while I waited for my name to be called, and for Brixton to come in.

Two minutes later Brixton came stomping into the doctors officer and sent me a glare.

As he sat down next to me he spoke in a stern voice
" don't walk out of the car like that again, you know better, you could have been shot. I said sorry so get over it."

I continued to glare at him. I then heard my name be called.

As I started to walk towards the door leading into the back Brixton tried to grab my hand, but I moved my hand away.

Once we got into the room he gave me a another glare as he got ready to speak again.

But then we heard a know on the door, ending our glaring contest.

It was the doctor entering, it was a male, I've never seen Brixton this possessive before, before the doctor even greet us Brixton demanded

" NO, Oh Hell No, I want a female doctor for my wife. If not we are going somewhere else!"