chapter six

******* authors note, i wanted to update before i lose power will update the rest when its safer. please comment and vote******

2 months & 2 weeks

Ava

I’m now eight weeks pregnant, Brixton still stays home with me but doesn’t force me to lay in bed all day, like he did in the first couple of weeks.

I kind of like being pregnant now besides the morning sickness, all these hormones going through me give me the guts to stand up to my husband, not that he was abusive with his command, he was just very cave man like always wanting to protect me.

I’m currently taking a shower while Brixton is sleeping or he would try to join me in the shower.

I use to not mind him joining me in the shower but now I have gain so extra weight I can’t help but feel a little bit ugly.

I don’t want Brixton to see me naked until the baby is born and I have lost all the weight.

As I continue to think about mine and this baby’s future I feel two hands go around my waist, I knew it was Brixton.

I quickly try to cover myself, but his much larger hands stop me and says

“ Baby stop that, there’s nothing wrong with the way you look. Even when you’re so fat with my child inside you, I’ll always want to make love to you.’’

“ are you sure? “

“ yes baby. you don’t even have to worry about getting fat yet because you don’t even have a bump yet.”

he said as he rubbed over the skin our baby would form and live for nine months.

I gave him a kiss and whispered a quiet

“ thank you”

but he heard me and said

“ any time baby, and I hope you know I am not lying to you.”

We both finish washing up before heading down stairs to eat breakfast together.