chapter nine

***** another update will happen soon. Also I'm changing the updating day because Mondays or Sundays i'm no longer free to write a chapter but like i said once I get to 100 votes i will make sure to update twice a week. also in the comments or message me some good reads to read on wattpad.*********

3 months

Ava's pov.

        Its been a week since that morning I yelled at Brixton and he left to go to the warehouse.

But that doesn't stop him from checking up on me everyday, but it's not the same as feeling his touch.

Also ever since that morning there has been more guards around.

Its about 10:30 and I have my monthly check up today at 11:15 Brixton promised to be there and that he would be the one driving me there, I waited another 20 minutes before telling one of the guards to go get one of the bullet proof cars. 

It was now 11:00 by the time we reached the doctors office it was time for the appointment and the door was already waiting for me.

I went straight into the room with four gaurds outside the door, a couple of seconds later Dr. Kelly came in.

" hello Ava how are you today? Will Brixton be joining us today?"

        " I'm doing fine thank you, and I'm not sure is coming he's been busy with work lately but he said hes going to try to be here."

" okay, then do you want to get started now or wait?"

    " we can get started now"

she just nodded her head and began to check my heart rate and my weight and all the usual stuff.

We were about to begin the ultrasound when a very sweaty Brixton came running though the door heavily panting.

 " Ava baby, I'm here, I'm here.... did I miss the ultrasound already?"

 I quickly gave him a glare.

while Dr.Kelly responded to him

" your just in luck we are about to begin."

 ****** author note2 most chapters are going to be in 2 parts but when then whole story is finish and I re-edit everything those chapter will become one. also i will be leaving friday for a vaction i will try to update before then. dont for get to vote and tell me the stories you think i should read.******