chapter five

****** sorry for the late update, updates will go back to normal so every monday for this story and every two days for adopted by harry styles. also please vote and comment & if you want me to check out your story comment that down below too or message it to me.

love you guys, send me hate

~ a writer in progress <3 *******

2 moths and a week

Its been another week since finding out I’m pregnant and Brixton hasn’t left my side and its been annoying. 

I love this man with all my heart but I’m honestly snap any minute either that or I might punch him in the face. 

I was lying in bed while Brixton was down stairs getting ready to bring up my lunch. When he entered the room he had a tray filled with lots of food. 

I quickly said 

“ I hope you know I can’t eat all that food, I may be pregnant but I’m not a pig yet” 

“ baby I won’t force you too, but I just want you to eat as much as you can”

 I nodded my head as I sat up and he put the tray on my lap gently.

 Brixton then sat on his side of the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead before pulling out his laptop and started his work.

   “ you know I bet it would be easier for you to work from your actual job site and not your bed.”

     “Ava no I’m staying here til I can trust you won’t try to get out of bed. I have plenty of money and as long I have you and this baby I will always be happy.”

 This is when I finally snapped 

  “ Brixton I can walk by myself and I’m not in this big house all by myself and I’m not even that big yet. If you keep this up you’ll either be on the couch or the guest room,  I honestly won’t care where you are but I promise you won’t be anywhere near me.”

    “ Ava I said I’m staying, plus you have a hard time sleeping with out me, we both know that.”

  “ I’m your wife, your lover not just some whore you got pregnant on accident don’t you trust me?”

I said with pleading eyes.

    “ of coarse I do baby I just don’t want you to get hurt, it would kill me knowing I could have prevented it from happening.

  “ lets make a deal I get to do what I normal carefully until I’m showing then you baby me all you want”

    “ fine, even though I’m not happy about it. Now give me some kisses for being a good husband.”

I laughed as I moved closer to give him his kisses.